• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Can we use our autism to determine the height of the vandal?

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Has this been done yet? What is the make and model of that table and how tall is it? I imagine it's some cheap crap?

fGdbytp.jpeg

RWh5ea1.jpeg

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
The closest thing I've found that looks like this piece of shit table is this thing, but it's not it just looking at the legs. I have no idea what dumpster he salvaged this from.

T3nAQZv.png

Vve7iQw.png

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
I always thought it was weird how Patrick corrected the record about how it was actually a pen light in the vandal's mouth after someone said it was a flashlight. I think he did that because in his dumb pig brain he knew it was really him and having a big thick penis shaped flashlight in his mouth would be too gay and he couldn't stop himself from going "No no no it's a little pen light! Not a big dildo with a lightbulb attached!!!"

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Who even cares. It’s fucking him. Look at that portly body and fat head. Look at his disgusting weird hair. Look at his retarded shoes and much too long pants. The way he didn’t even react to the porch light. The fact that the vandalism was in dry erase marker. The fact that this video was never shown to anybody besides Josiah in an attempt to illustrate his torment. He didn’t think anybody would see this because its obvious anyone with eyes and a brain can see its obviously him.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
I showed that video to my friend once, who doesn't really know much about Pat, and the first thing out of his mouth was "Isn't that him?".
Yup same. Also the handwriting. One person I didn’t explain the context or who he was. I said “these are definitely not the same person’s handwriting right?” And they said I was an idiot and it was obviously the same guy

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Let's not forget that the vandal took the totally illogical route of coming from the front of the house, round the side and to the back garden to get to his bike. When they could have just walked down a public alley.

Some would say that the fat moron just come out of his back door.

But noooo child. Because this crazy stlaker actually brought two different pens with them.
so that they could write on his wooden sidings, little letters with a ballpoint pen. And then a chisel tipped marker for the bike. that explains why they didn't use the alley, they desperately needed to scrawl the gay virgin fatrick.

While doing these acts of vandalism, is walking around with their phone in hand, screen on.

Lotta fawkin problems with his story