• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Can we hire this girl to text Patrick?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Nice eyebrows, stupid
1649596593597.jpeg

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
‎
Forum Clout
a straight faggot kills himself cause he's a faggot and i'm supposed to somehow consider who he was simping over as a bad guy?

View attachment 34118

shoulda gotten 15 years, also rittenhouse should've allowed himself to get stomped to unconsciousness by midget kidfuckers

Its actually a lil more complex, the girl was actually way more into the guy that killed himself than he was into her

I suggest the documentary “I love you now die”, just watched it yesterday and they go over the text messages

she was also suicidal. they were both really sick in the head, for the first 2 years she was trying to convince him to get help. eventually she got kinda into the idea of him killing himself cause she wanted the attention she could get, and he had romanticized his suicide for the past 2 years

I think she was responsible, but she shouldnt have gone to jail, she should be in a hospital