• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Can we hire this girl to text Patrick?

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout

Carter made headlines in 2014 and 2015 when a Massachusetts judge ruled that her words (through texting and phone calls) coerced 18-year-old Roy into dying by suicide. She was sentenced to 15 months in prison, which she served from February 2019 to January 2020 —she got released 3 months early due to good conduct.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
a straight faggot kills himself cause he's a faggot and i'm supposed to somehow consider who he was simping over as a bad guy?

1649550032137.png

shoulda gotten 15 years, also rittenhouse should've allowed himself to get stomped to unconsciousness by midget kidfuckers

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
a straight faggot kills himself cause he's a faggot and i'm supposed to somehow consider who he was simping over as a bad guy?

View attachment 34118

shoulda gotten 15 years, also rittenhouse should've allowed himself to get stomped to unconsciousness by midget kidfuckers
I hope Maggie gets raped by a pack of gentlemen of different color.

G

Always remember folks...you are not to seek anything from others, I once even saw pleasure in my mom's eyes over my suffering. It is the human condition to never FULLY empathize.

If you're suicidal and someone is goading you to 'pull the trigger' or even offers euthanazia of some sort: make sure to kill them for lacking empathy, before you off yourself too. Otherwise you're just a susceptible loser with no agency.

Also, imagine this faggot's soul in the afterlife encountering someone who died fighting off 3 grizzly bears or sumptin, imagine the eternal feeling of bitch.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Always remember folks...you are not to seek anything from others, I once even saw pleasure in my mom's eyes over my suffering. It is the human condition to never FULLY empathize.

If you're suicidal and someone is goading you to 'pull the trigger' or even offers euthanazia of some sort: make sure to kill them for lacking empathy, before you off yourself too. Otherwise you're just a susceptible loser with no agency.

Also, imagine this faggot's soul in the afterlife encountering someone who died fighting off 3 grizzly bears or sumptin, imagine the eternal feeling of bitch.
Also if you're gonna kill yourself, I recommend visiting Milwaukee in the meantime.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
They had a weird relationship where theyd do that gay immature shit where theyd constantly break up and threaten suicide. I think i remember hearing it was such a regular occurrence she eventually said “fuck it, stop texting me everyday about it and just do it already”

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout

A guy I worked with had a bucket list; which was just the names of people he was going to kill if he got terminal cancer.

G

They had a weird relationship where theyd do that gay immature shit where theyd constantly break up and threaten suicide. I think i remember hearing it was such a regular occurrence she eventually said “fuck it, stop texting me everyday about it and just do it already”
There's always two sides to every story. People just like to point their fingers and go, "that's the bad guy!".

But the judge could see that, hence she only got 11 months.

I was suspended in 8th grade for having a people to kill list. It was literally just a joke, though. I wasn't really going to kill anyone on there, ffs. Everyone is fucking gay.

Phish

Forum Clout
There's always two sides to every story. People just like to point their fingers and go, "that's the bad guy!".

But the judge could see that, hence she only got 11 months.

I was suspended in 8th grade for having a people to kill list. It was literally just a joke, though. I wasn't really going to kill anyone on there, ffs. Everyone is fucking gay.
Lol. You shouldve been fucking expelled. If my kid was going to school with another kid with a kill list in his locker, id be fucking livid. You can see that logically cant you?

G

Lol. You shouldve been fucking expelled. If my kid was going to school with another kid with a kill list in his locker, id be fucking livid. You can see that logically cant you?
Haha. Yeah but keep in mind it was the early 2000s, and I was a class clown type. I wasn't brooding over the popular kids and there wasn't a shooting every couple of weeks.

Maybe that's why it was a suspension rather than expulsion. It'd be the latter today.

Phish

Forum Clout
Haha. Yeah but keep in mind it was the early 2000s, and I was a class clown type. I wasn't brooding over the popular kids and there wasn't a shooting every couple of weeks.

Maybe that's why it was a suspension rather than expulsion. It'd be the latter today.
Yea it deff sounds situational. They obviously knew it was somewhat not serious because it was post-columbine, so at that time they already werent fucking around with that shit so they wouldve prob arrested you if they thought you had the intention of actually acting it out or whatever.