Can They Add Anymore Adjectives To Louis CK's Comeback?

EraGodless

I like Louis. He got a little too self important, but he figured out a way to cut a few kikes out of his money stream (probably why they tried to cancel him)- so he's okay in my book. It's killing some of these faggots that he can sell tickets out in minutes.
Screenshot_20210804-190710_Chrome.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Louis cool again now but I will never forgive the gq photos. I think he may have realized how up his own ass he's been but it'd be better to hear him say it
That piece of shit Horace & Pete and crying on Marc Maron's podcast did it for me. Even the later seasons of Louie kinda sucked dick.

I can still go back and listen to his appearances on O&A pre-2012 and pretend like he never turned into a faggot.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
He was always an undercover fag just waiting for enough fame to show his true colors.
Exactly. Did any of you even understand the show?

Opie and Anthony were the most right wing show on the air. Anthony was a racist gun nut. Opie was an ultra free speech nut who basically let all jokes and conversations fly on the air (including ones he did not agree with). The two hosts on the show would basically joke about anything. If you wanted to fit in as a comedian on the show you needed a dark sense of humor. When someone came on the show who did not fit in, like Mike Birbiglia, it was beyond obvious that they were not going to meet the tone of humor for the O&A show.

Bill Burr was funny on O&A. He is trash on his own. Same with Colin Quinn, Nick Dip, and so on. Without Anthony pushing the racism or Opie pushing the cringe or over the top humor these guys are a bunch of pussies. Nick Dip is a MIGA cuck type on his own. Burr is a race mixer weirdo. Quinn is chasing Jewish Hollywood money. And Louis CK was no different. Even Patrice was no different.

The best moments of their careers are on O&A.