Caitlin Clark vs the She-boon

G

This chick is from near me. Lotta famous people in town this week.
Look at that monkey taunt her as she demolishes LSU.
CC.jpg

EraGodless

Dude when I was a boy ESPN only talked about Sports 🙂🤷‍♂️🤡 I really care what Shaq thinks about Racism 🤔🙄
I liked not knowing Keith Olbermann's political opinions, because he was fairly entertaining and great with the great Dan Patrick on ESPN. At one point they had has personalities/anchors/announcers- Kenny Mayne, Bob Ley, Steve Levy, John Clayton, Chris Mortenson, Peter Gammons, Beano Cook, Ron Jaworski, Bob Knight, Bill Rafterty, Craig Kilborn, Ron Franklin (just great announcing college football), Bill Simmons (in small doses), Jon Miller (baseball), Barry Melrose, and Brent Musberger.

Honorable mention and RIP to Stuart Scott. I liked not knowing his politics and I did appreciate the, "cooler than the other side of the pillow," line, but he wasn't really my style. But I can understand why people enjoyed him.

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt
I liked not knowing Keith Olbermann's political opinions, because he was fairly entertaining and great with the great Dan Patrick on ESPN. At one point they had has personalities/anchors/announcers- Kenny Mayne, Bob Ley, Steve Levy, John Clayton, Chris Mortenson, Peter Gammons, Beano Cook, Ron Jaworski, Bob Knight, Bill Rafterty, Craig Kilborn, Ron Franklin (just great announcing college football), Bill Simmons (in small doses), Jon Miller (baseball), Barry Melrose, and Brent Musberger.

Honorable mention and RIP to Stuart Scott. I liked not knowing his politics and I did appreciate the, "cooler than the other side of the pillow," line, but he wasn't really my style. But I can understand why people enjoyed him.
Line (paragraph) of the day

TorpidSloth

Imagine a worse sport than Women's Basketball.

You can't
This is a good one. Back in the day when professional broadcasters could openly laugh at spastics (women) trying to play sports. These two didn't get in any trouble for this and went on to front the show for many years, until getting fired for laughing at women in football again in 2011.

G

This is a good one. Back in the day when professional broadcasters could openly laugh at spastics (women) trying to play sports. These two didn't get in any trouble for this and went on to front the show for many years, until getting fired for laughing at women in football again in 2011.
[MEDIA=youtube]Iy4U6mjt90A[/MEDIA]
Those bitches could barely stand still without falling on their heads.

TorpidSloth

Those bitches could barely stand still without falling on their heads.
The one who tries to volley in a cross only to completely slice it and send it rocketing up into the air, but it still bounces over the goal line because the keeper is even more of a retard...you can hear them both struggling to contain their laughter. Then about 30 seconds later, Keys says "you could play for many years and not score a goal like that." You can say that again. It would be much easier to perfectly time your volley and send it flying into the top corner. Tards.