• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Butter

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
I can't buhlieve..
1700520403109.png

he got the GIRL!!!

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I can't buhlieve..
View attachment 166236

he got the GIRL!!!
I bring this up every time I see or hear about Fabio and nobody ever seems to know what I'm talking about: Does anyone remember when he got smoked in the face by a goose on a rollercoaster? He really took it like a man. He was all bloody and covered in mashed goose. It ruled. Canada Geese are surprisingly fucking heavy and he had a super high speed impact goose to the brain. I will always have respect for Fabio, he's tough as shit.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I bring this up every time I see or hear about Fabio and nobody ever seems to know what I'm talking about: Does anyone remember when he got smoked in the face by a goose on a rollercoaster? He really took it like a man. He was all bloody and covered in mashed goose. It ruled. Canada Geese are surprisingly fucking heavy and he had a super high speed impact goose to the brain. I will always have respect for Fabio, he's tough as shit.
Yes, it was big news when i was growing up because it happened at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VA. The local headline read "Fabio Gets Goosed"

Not bad

Forum Clout

I don't really know why, but Fabio being obsessed with audio equipment always cracks me up.

Before the Statements became available, Fabio bought a pair of custom-made Infinity IRS Vs to serve the front right and left channels. Now that he has the Statements, the IRS Vs have been moved to the rear for the surround channels. The rest of the speaker complement includes a Martin Logan Logos electrostatic center-channel speaker, two Martin Logan Sequel lls serving the side channels, and two Velodyne ULD 18 powered subwoofers.

Of course, such speakers require some pretty beefy amplification, and Fabio's system excels in this regard with Krell amps throughout. Over the years, he has developed a close friendship with Dan D'Agostino, chief design engineer at Krell. "Dan is a genius." Fabio declares. D'Agostino even built custom KBX crossovers for the Statements and IRS Vs.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout

Fabio's good in my book seems like he was the first "Chad"

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
That's all I ever can think of