• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

But...you HAVE to publish my new book.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
Everyone just LOVES it! I mean, it's got 57 likes on Twitter! And two comments. TWO!

c96040d47f0784ce0a0e01b24507191e.png

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
Do you think publishers like it when a "writer" publicly brags about his book and tells everyone the plot before it's even been edited? Someone should ask Leslie. She'd probably have some insight.

I expect it's a situation similar to how Brinton J. Resto told Pat not to talk about the case publicly, only to find out some fatass had sent the entire evidence folder to the alleged defendants.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Do you think publishers like it when a "writer" publicly brags about his book and tells everyone the plot before it's even been edited? Someone should ask Leslie. She'd probably have some insight.

I expect it's a situation similar to how Brinton J. Resto told Pat not to talk about the case publicly, only to find out some fatass had sent the entire evidence folder to the alleged defendants.
guarantee this book will be self published. No one wants this.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Just a reminder that pat has been waiting for a contract to finish In The Red for almost 5 years. In The Black ended with a cliffhanger. This means that his sales are so poor that it isn't even worth a pity contract because his fans can be counted on your fingers and toes.

Stent

ProHo
Forum Clout
Just a reminder that pat has been waiting for a contract to finish In The Red for almost 5 years. In The Black ended with a cliffhanger. This means that his sales are so poor that it isn't even worth a pity contract because his fans can be counted on your fingers and toes.
This is very disrespectful. His few fans lost their toes to diabetes years ago.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout

I do hope the reviews of In the Black reflect this, wherever they may be found.