• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

But don't make a joke

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
One of the many tells of Fat's utter stupidity is the chasm between how he speaks when prepared vs how he does when unprepared. Compare Josiah part 1 vs part 5. He sounds halfway articulate in part 1 because he knows what he wants to say. He probably had notes next to him. In part 5 he's flustered and we all heard the result. He can't think on his trotters at all.
The most articulate thing he said in Josiah 5 was “SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUF!”

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Do NOT make a joke, child
Reminds me of this classic.

D833-DD07-0-EC3-4-E9-A-96-C8-1-DBE459-FD233.jpg

70278566-DD12-49-D4-A95-B-51674-C081743.jpg

Sadly, Keith “Don’t thank the felon (aka Somerville Dan)” Yatsuhashi did delete it and then deleted Pat from his friends list and I can’t remember what the joke was but it did come right around the time of Pat making a far more tasteless 9/11 joke.

Forum Clout
Reminds me of this classic.

D833-DD07-0-EC3-4-E9-A-96-C8-1-DBE459-FD233.jpg

70278566-DD12-49-D4-A95-B-51674-C081743.jpg

Sadly, Keith “Don’t thank the felon (aka Somerville Dan)” Yatsuhashi did delete it and then deleted Pat from his friends list and I can’t remember what the joke was but it did come right around the time of Pat making a far more tasteless 9/11 joke.
Keith "Spineless Jellyfish" Yatsuhashi should have told Pat to go fuck himself on multiple occasions.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
One of the many tells of Fat's utter stupidity is the chasm between how he speaks when prepared vs how he does when unprepared. Compare Josiah part 1 vs part 5. He sounds halfway articulate in part 1 because he knows what he wants to say. He probably had notes next to him. In part 5 he's flustered and we all heard the result. He can't think on his trotters at all.
Listen how he sounds in court and when he's confronted. He turns into a muttering, stumbling, and mumbling prick. And even when he is prepared, his voice/cadence is so stilted and unnatural. It's as if he has to literally process every word he has to say or he's pausing for dramatic effect because he thinks everything he says has an air of importance.