• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bush > clean-shaved pussy

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Pitchads rise up!

jS_pYU7a0ZaHytiUnp9tHtf4pwfVhxq0C047dXfKkRU.jpg

lucylawless-84-487x730 (1).jpg

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
You like Greek or Mediterranean chicks, right? Aren’t they super hairy?
It depends. Some of them are absolute dogs, for sure. But then some are totally exotic and gorgeous, and then you have the ones that look like muh white pipo but they have an exotic flair.

It's sort of hard to tell, sometimes: I had a gf who was English/Scottish, very fair, and she'd use an "epilator" which is a tool that rips out the hairs from beneath the skin, and she'd do it on her arms. But her arms weren't particularly hairy! Women spend thousands of hours on hiding their flaws, you can't tell what from what.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
Can someone answer the pros or reasons why you'd want more hair than less hair down there?

I'm not sure if i've ever seen peoples' reasoning. Cause I've eaten the cootchie folksh, and no hair feels a lot better

1) it looks better

2) it traps moisture in. Women with shaved pussies get dry faster

Think about it this way:

If it's raining, who's going to have wet hair longer:

1) a bald person?

2) someone with a head of hair?

G

Ideal is a Hitler stache rotated, but it has to be a brunette. They can get away with unruly too. If she's got blonde pussy hair, shave it. Ginger ditto. It's creepy and wispy. Black girls pussy hair is like sheep's wool so buzz that shit too.