• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bush > clean-shaved pussy

G

What about a shaved asshole?

I don't want to floss hair out of my teeth after eating her out.

‘her’

07161740-A3EF-46CD-A226-9F3CDBB05BAD.jpeg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Can someone answer the pros or reasons why you'd want more hair than less hair down there?

I'm not sure if i've ever seen peoples' reasoning. Cause I've eaten the cootchie folksh, and no hair feels a lot better
It is just guys like Anthony projecting their faggy mental weirdness to try to sound ultra straight. Basically gatekeeping how 'real men' want to see women and what really turns men on physically. "Real man prefer bush and natural hair.....like only pedos want shaved women.....". Yeah real men want huge bush and armpit hair and leg hair. They call other people pedos because they are projecting their own sick thoughts on the world.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Can someone answer the pros or reasons why you'd want more hair than less hair down there?

I'm not sure if i've ever seen peoples' reasoning. Cause I've eaten the cootchie folksh, and no hair feels a lot better
Lotta sistas in the housche today who grow out the afro because they know brothas ain’t be eatin the cooschie.