• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Building 7, what happen there?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I always wonder, why do people think it's such a crazy concept that some unseen towelban kamikazes also anonymously entered those buildings with explosives that would make the kaboom more gooder?

I love how this post feels like its going to be anti-conspiracy at first, but by the 2nd and 3rd paragraphs it's all THERMITE.
The terrorists who went in and blew themselves up didn't get any credit because THEY DIDN'T WANT US KNOW THE TRUTH. :fighter_lg:

Forum Clout
A long while back, I read a thesis re: the WTC (can't find it now). According to this nut, the problem was that when it was built, the mob cheaped out on the proper insulation for the pipes and cables that ran through the concrete structure, and used a cheaper alternative. But because the WTC was close to the water and a more marine climate, this insulation eventually began to react with the metal pipes and whatnot, which resulted in the concrete itself becoming compromised and weak. Proper repairs would have resulted in a monstrous undertaking that would have taken years to complete, at great expense. But getting terrorists to knock it down would solve the whole problem neatly, with no need for costly demolition permits, air testing and etc. It was far-fetched, but more plausible than some of the dumber theories I've seen.