• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Building 7, what happen there?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
No joke, I don't believe it was an inside job or other bull shit. I'm fully capable of believing our government fucked up about UBL's capability. However for the life of me, I don't understand how a building collapses like that without being hit or on fire. Plus the guy who owned it said something like pull it or something right before the collapse.
I know people are gonna say the heat and all that shit, then why didn't all the other buildings around collapse too?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I know people are gonna say the heat and all that shit, then why didn't all the other buildings around collapse too?
They did. A lot of other buildings collapsed. The gardens and the Greek Church as well as a large chain hotel all burned down or were destroyed. Probably 50 small buildings and shops were destroyed on 9/11. As well as dozens if not hundreds of cars, buses, and ambulances and firetrucks. I used to work in the area and they rebuilt basically the entire surrounding block of the main WTC complex.

What happened is that whatever explosives the Mossad put into the WTC towers reignited when the towers collapsed. And spread molten liquid metal like an air force guided bomb. All that thermite that was burning was propelled outward once it hit ground level and basically shot out like shrapnel. It burned through every first responder vehicle there. You could see that the undersides of a lot of vehicles had melted.

I don't know if WTF7 had explosives in it like the towers but the odds are probably good that it was loaded with thermite on the its joints, corners, and foundation. There were still fires burning in the WTC rubble for over a week after the collapse. Thermite burns at 5,000F and can burn metal at the bottom of the ocean.

G

No joke, I don't believe it was an inside job or other bull shit. I'm fully capable of believing our government fucked up about UBL's capability. However for the life of me, I don't understand how a building collapses like that without being hit or on fire. Plus the guy who owned it said something like pull it or something right before the collapse.
I really don't have a hard belief about 9/11. I don't think it was completely orchestrated by our government, but I certainly don't believe they just had no idea. We know they did. We know they've lied about aspects of it. Sure, let's go bomb dirt farmers when the Saudis were the ones likely behind it.

What I would guess is that it was allowed to happen to give an excuse to get involved in multiple wars. It makes sense and makes the evil of the U.S.'s role in it much more mundane and believable. All that "pull it" meant in regard to Building 7 was that it was hopeless to keep trying to save it, so let it fall/burn, according to the people involved. That makes sense to me, but I can't say that I'm totally sold on all of it just because of how many strange occurrences and unanswered questions there are about 9/11.

G

They did. A lot of other buildings collapsed. The gardens and the Greek Church as well as a large chain hotel all burned down or were destroyed. Probably 50 small buildings and shops were destroyed on 9/11. As well as dozens if not hundreds of cars, buses, and ambulances and firetrucks. I used to work in the area and they rebuilt basically the entire surrounding block of the main WTC complex.

What happened is that whatever explosives the Mossad put into the WTC towers reignited when the towers collapsed. And spread molten liquid metal like an air force guided bomb. All that thermite that was burning was propelled outward once it hit ground level and basically shot out like shrapnel. It burned through every first responder vehicle there. You could see that the undersides of a lot of vehicles had melted.

I don't know if WTF7 had explosives in it like the towers but the odds are probably good that it was loaded with thermite on the its joints, corners, and foundation. There were still fires burning in the WTC rubble for over a week after the collapse. Thermite burns at 5,000F and can burn metal at the bottom of the ocean.
What makes you so certain that the towers were loaded with explosives, and that the Mossad were involved? I'm not saying you're wrong, you're far from the only person to believe that. I definitely don't think it can be ruled out. I'm just curious what convinced you.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout

That Greek church was rebuilt and just reopened last week btw. Over 20 years to rebuild is mind boggling

Last edited:

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I always wonder, why do people think it's such a crazy concept that some unseen towelban kamikazes also anonymously entered those buildings with explosives that would make the kaboom more gooder?

I love how this post feels like its going to be anti-conspiracy at first, but by the 2nd and 3rd paragraphs it's all THERMITE.