• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bud Light reaches record high sales

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Tranny fluid
used to never drink it, but now I exclusively order Bud Light when I'm out drinking so retards that will be easy to annoy identify themselves View attachment 126963
My faggot brother has been buying it to be contrarian and I've heard him use the joke "gender fluid" 3 times now
He's not even a gay libtard variant. During the 2016 Trump stuff he acted like he was above him, then the next gay cycle he turned more pro-"conservative"-people since the former was less interesting, now he's back to his faggot-basing opinions on how you'll be judged as unique-self in buying the tranny beer

I've been calling him gay and faggot but I should really ramp it up when I see him continue to buy it, he doesn't have decent answers to why he's drinking it over anything else. Didn't even know about the rebate

Forum Clout
230411154718-03-dylan-mulvaney.jpg

I think TikTok made this faggot a tranny. I don't even know if he thinks he's a woman. He's just a narcissistic goo gobbler who needed to up his like game.

If you haven't chopped your cock off, you're faking it. Purriod.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
230411154718-03-dylan-mulvaney.jpg

I think TikTok made this faggot a tranny. I don't even know if he thinks he's a woman. He's just a narcissistic goo gobbler who needed to up his like game.

If you haven't chopped your cock off, you're faking it. Purriod.
I've seen a couple clips and I'm starting to think he's a troll. It's just a little gay guy making fun of trannies. I haven't seen enough to definitively say that, but I think he's basically a tranny parody like trannies are woman parodies.

Forum Clout
I'm shocked that pisswater dominated the market so long and all it took was a fruit on the can (that you couldn't even buy) to ruin it.

It is something marketing people used to know: A reputation takes a lifetime to build, and one moment to throw away.

Miller Lite was the first light beer. They spent tons of money getting athletes to endorse it to convince men light beer wasn't gay. But it worked and Budweiser had to catch up. It took them ages to bring Bud Light to market, because the founder's grandson (maybe great-grandson) didn't want to break the German Beer Purity law. (Miller Lite has additives). And after they brought it to market it took them 20 years to catch up to Miller Lite, and flagrantly marketing to children (Spuds MacKenzie stuffed animals) to solidify their place as the nation's number one light beer. And eventually the nation's number one beer.

I read all that in a business biography of A/B. Long story short, the fourth generation fucked up the business to the point where even the distributors would rather sell to a foreigner than let this drug addict run it. First thing the new owners did was fire the St. Louis based advertising agency A/B used (destroying it) and gave the business to Madison Ave.

I don't know if anybody remembers this, but Bud Light had a nice warning a couple of years ago. They hired Amy Schumer and Seth Rogan to argue about women's wages in a Bud Light commercial, and they had to pull it and fire them. Back then YouTube allowed based comments and dislikes and shit and they got destroyed. Rather than listen to the customer feedback, they isolated themselves from it. (Try leaving a critical YouTube comment these days.)

So Bud Light walked into a situation where: 1) Their product was fake marketing bullshit to begin with and there are plenty of competitors. Then, 2) they didn't listen to customer criticism. Then 3) they failed to recognize that their precious trannies may be protected from societal criticism, but you can still call fat white guys a fag for drinking Bud Light, and 4) that fat white guys don't like to be associated with faggotry and we really love one of the few sporting events that hasn't been completely tainted by money yet. (Dumb tranny insulted March Madness.)

We are lions being led by retarded faggots who love niggers, to paraphrase the famous description of the British Army's record in WWI.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I never liked bud light, only beer that gave me a headache the next day. Now it’s funny because beer is majority consumed by men and those men don’t want to be seen drinking it because their friends will bust their balls. They could have had made some pride flag cans for pride events and it prob wouldn’t have been an issue but they had that creepy Dylan guy do ads and he just turns people off because he’s so annoying.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It is something marketing people used to know: A reputation takes a lifetime to build, and one moment to throw away.

Miller Lite was the first light beer. They spent tons of money getting athletes to endorse it to convince men light beer wasn't gay. But it worked and Budweiser had to catch up. It took them ages to bring Bud Light to market, because the founder's grandson (maybe great-grandson) didn't want to break the German Beer Purity law. (Miller Lite has additives). And after they brought it to market it took them 20 years to catch up to Miller Lite, and flagrantly marketing to children (Spuds MacKenzie stuffed animals) to solidify their place as the nation's number one light beer. And eventually the nation's number one beer.

I read all that in a business biography of A/B. Long story short, the fourth generation fucked up the business to the point where even the distributors would rather sell to a foreigner than let this drug addict run it. First thing the new owners did was fire the St. Louis based advertising agency A/B used (destroying it) and gave the business to Madison Ave.

I don't know if anybody remembers this, but Bud Light had a nice warning a couple of years ago. They hired Amy Schumer and Seth Rogan to argue about women's wages in a Bud Light commercial, and they had to pull it and fire them. Back then YouTube allowed based comments and dislikes and shit and they got destroyed. Rather than listen to the customer feedback, they isolated themselves from it. (Try leaving a critical YouTube comment these days.)

So Bud Light walked into a situation where: 1) Their product was fake marketing bullshit to begin with and there are plenty of competitors. Then, 2) they didn't listen to customer criticism. Then 3) they failed to recognize that their precious trannies may be protected from societal criticism, but you can still call fat white guys a fag for drinking Bud Light, and 4) that fat white guys don't like to be associated with faggotry and we really love one of the few sporting events that hasn't been completely tainted by money yet. (Dumb tranny insulted March Madness.)

We are lions being led by retarded faggots who love niggers, to paraphrase the famous description of the British Army's record in WWI.
That Seth Rogen / Amy Schumer mistake was at the worst time for Seth and Amy. Rogen was starting to fall out of favor with the public (Superbad, Pineapple Express, and knocked up we’re years old) since he was getting preachy and Amy who started out a hit with her show and Trainwreck was now getting annoying and had two box office flops. If they had Rogen in ads after Superbad they would have been a hit but they got them at the worst time AND made a way to make them even more annoying.