• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bud Light reaches record high sales

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Of course not:
Bud Light loses its title as America’s top-selling beer

America’s top-selling beer is no longer American.

Modelo Especial, the Mexican lager brewed near Mexico City by Constellation Brands, became the top-selling beer in May, overthrowing Bud Light from the top spot it has held for more than two decades. The fall from the top further highlighted how much trouble the Anheuser-Busch brand is in following transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney’s Instagram post showing off a customized Bud Light can

Nice letting one Jewish marketing director singlehandedly ruin your company, stupid.

Screenshot_20230615_002059_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
"In war on Pride, corporations suffering wounds."

They've always got to twist the narrative to make themselves the victims. Never mind that the only casualties of this "war" were like two megacorps that went balls deep with shoving trannies and child sexualization down everyone's throat. Nobody's boycotting some tea shop owned by two old queens.

But yeah, that quote does seem fitting. If the Pride were to be abolished, the corporations are the only ones who would lose. It's a corporate holiday that exists solely for advertising products for consoomers at this point, nearly always through degeneracy.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
used to never drink it, but now I exclusively order Bud Light when I'm out drinking so retards that will be easy to annoy identify themselves View attachment 126963
It really is the dumbest fucking people in the world "they had a tranny on, trannys hurt babies!" Dude, it's poison. It's complicit in most domestic violence against children. The alcohol is going to hurt your kid long before a tranny even has the chance. You don't care about kids. You just want to be more like Tim Pool.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
It really is the dumbest fucking people in the world "they had a tranny on, trannys hurt babies!" Dude, it's poison. It's complicit in most domestic violence against children. The alcohol is going to hurt your kid long before a tranny even has the chance. You don't care about kids. You just want to be more like Tim Pool.
not sure why you feel the need to put down Tim Cool like that, he's fighting the culture war for us
ead0b8cd66d193b1cb9ea7ed5283674b.gif

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
So if you had a choice of leaving your kid with either a friend with a case of beer in the fridge or a mentally ill pedophile that’s been pumped full of sex hormones you think the safer choice would be the latter?

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I’m legit never buying bud light again. Ever.

Fucking faggot shit. I used to buy it almost exclusively, too.
I don't get why unless you're from bum fuck Alabama and its the only beer you got

On top of being pissbeer, it wasn't even cheap. I'd rather just go pabst, natty, rolling rock, or even drink 40s like a bum.

Even Coors and Miller were better piss beers. Budweiser might have been worth drinking, but Light was always on my shit tier