• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Brotherman Shane Gillis mocking Pat on SNL

EraGodless

Forum Clout
My best guess is that Michael Che lurks here. And definitely some of the writers.
I'm going to assume the cuntown guys lurk here-- and probably others. A lot if those types probably Google tge shit out of their name-- and I'm pretty sure this forum pops up on some searches.

Edit: site pops up on simple Google searches. Headline is usually "This comic is a faggot..." Lol.

G

So let me get this straight: an unfunny fag comedian that was unanimously despised around here slips some pat references into a couple of unfunny skits and now everyone loves him? That's the low threshold for approval around here?

I saw some of the "examples" and honestly it sounds far fetched

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
So let me get this straight: an unfunny fag comedian that was unanimously despised around here slips some pat references into a couple of unfunny skits and now everyone loves him? That's the low threshold for approval around here?

Do da bit.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout

He was never "unanimously despised around here".

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
I'm going to assume the cuntown guys lurk here-- and probably others. A lot if those types probably Google tge shit out of their name-- and I'm pretty sure this forum pops up on some searches.

Edit: site pops up on simple Google searches. Headline is usually "This comic is a faggot..." Lol.
Nick Mullen got bullied by the reddit back in da day

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
"ha ha Holy shit he did a sassy black woman's voice that definitely means it's about Patrick!"

You're all faggots.
You might be the most autistic person here. The fact that you have no idea why is a Scrabble triple multiplier for autism.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I didn’t watch live but I did YouTube all of Shane’s sketches. That Forest Gump one was fuckin great. The HR one was pretty solid too. The Green Bay Buttplugs one was a bit too heavy handed. Shane was hilarious in it, but no one else made me bust a rib.