Brother Joe shredding the guitar

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I'm so sorry, Ray.

I don't understand this cow. Sometimes he's surprisingly passable. Other times, he sounds as if he's having a seizure while simultaneous playing "Eruption".

Nonetheless, his ego is so unearned that even I, a relatively decent guitarist, would not hesitate to Jeff Jarrett his ass with one of my good guitars.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
this is terrible, i thought he was a decent guitarist for some reason
Maybe I’m being a literal Jim here, but do people not realize that the audio was dubbed over on these videos? I made all those Brother Joe Shreds videos back on the old sub and when they get reposted, the comments always seem like people think they’re authentic.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Maybe I’m being a literal Jim here, but do people not realize that the audio was dubbed over on these videos? I made all those Brother Joe Shreds videos back on the old sub and when they get reposted, the comments always seem like people think they’re authentic.
I had no idea. I don't go too deep on the Joe to be hawnest witcha. I know all about the trial and kuhn and his gigs getting cancelled but there's a lot of lore

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
It’s provided an immense amount of entertainment for me, so I TYFYS. I think most people don’t play the guitar, so they have no idea what to look for. They just hear bad sounds and assume it’s true, even though you can clearly tell it’s dubbed.

Joe is a perfectly serviceable amateur guitar hobbyist. He's a decent mimic, capable of memorizing how to play relatively easy guitar parts. His playing is stylistically bereft, sloppy, and relies heavily on shortcuts, but he's definitely cover band-worthy. You can tell that music doesn't really mean much to Joe, and he's in it more to pose, posture, and get attention. He has no interest in improving or in pushing himself to be better, he's content to diddle around playing the same shitty songs of his youth.

G

I thought they were real lol. That means your videos were successful, making Joe look shit.

G

I always thought the Doyle Hargraves style riff was a great touch