• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Brother Joe comments on Patrick’s legal issues

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
We like to break balls here, call each other’s shirts stupid and what not. It’s an ONA thing, civilians just don’t get it

The Cellar Table will review both of your jokes this evening, and if you don't pass muster, you're buying rounds for the Comedians all night.

Jimmy takes Seltzer water because he has AIDS.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
The Cellar Table will review both of your jokes this evening, and if you don't pass muster, you're buying rounds for the Comedians all night.

Jimmy takes Seltzer water because he has AIDS.

i forgot how much I hate morton, having his filet mignon cooked well done and throwing a histrionic fit if it was cooked in alcohol at all, despite the alcohol evaporating. As if even the merest hint will send him into a frenzied bender.

he wasn’t even an alcoholic he was just a normal college age kid being stupid with booze.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I will say that Joe's efforts and foibles were at least funny and largely entertaining in an inadvertent manner.

The No Egg, Cheese and whatever rant is comedy you can't write.

The Facebook rants when we were torching his gigs, again, are laughs that can't be produced.

There is nothing endearing or funny about Pat himself. The punishment of Pat is where the laughter resides.

They’re totally different types of comedy. And to be honest there was a lot more innocence and playfulness to fucking with Joe - child murder included.

Patrick is such a malignant cunt that there’s this undercurrent of genuine malice - watching him ruin his life is funny, but I also wouldn’t mind if he died. He’s a bad person.

Joe is ginzo trash, but he is unquestionably 1000x better of a person than Patrick.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
JoeH's a white trash buffoon but there's something almost endearing about his hubristic pratfalls. His abortive podcast, his feud with the sub and his Wil. E. Coyote attempts to infiltrate it. Everything he does is unintentional comedy.

Joe's rants and boomerisms are funny because they're so silly. Fat Rick's delusions and Twittersperging are loathsome and bizarre in comparison. You can tell that Joe's just blustering and at least has some self-awareness and humanity to him, but Patrick's a completely unlikable lunatic who's way too far gone to ever back down.

It's fun to watch Joe make an ass of himself on social media, The Pigsplainers's feed is just so exhausting and miserable to sift through, you feel compelled to bully him because he can't stop being such a malignant cunt.

Perfect summation. I just can’t actually hate Joe. I do genuinely hate Patrick.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
i forgot how much I hate morton, having his filet mignon cooked well done and throwing a histrionic fit if it was cooked in alcohol at all, despite the alcohol evaporating. As if even the merest hint will send him into a frenzied bender.

he wasn’t even an alcoholic he was just a normal college age kid being stupid with booze.
He wasn’t even college age. I think he says he quit by 17? Basic fucking high school partying. Most people get it out of their systems a couple years after college. Boreton’s mom checked him into rehab because he’s a pussy. He’s the same as Rick in this regard. They never did it when they were young, so they overreact when they’re older. Rick drinks too much, and Norton fucking brooooods if someone has a glass of wine 4 blocks away.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
To be honest, I long ago stopped hating on ol' Joe. Yeah he's a dumb boomer and mooched his little brother into a section 8 housing style apartment... But the brother is Anth so even that's kinda funny.

But he's provided me so much unintentional comedy gold and he actually has some redeeming qualities, most around defending his family and his racism.

He's not particularly smart and had to be forced into finding a sense of humor about us, but eventually he seemed to. His People's Court appearance is one of my favorite times with this fucked up cult of cyberstalking terrorists.

Patrick has no redeeming qualities. He's a failure at everything while arrogantly declaring his superiority at literally all things at all times. He is a loathsome leech, irresponsible, aggressive but cowardly, a child abandoning sociopath and truly a black hearted, self centered cretin.

When the bacon, egg and cheese finally close up Joe's arteries and he goes to the big 2U parking lot concert in the sky, somebody somewhere will likely miss the guy. Nobody will ever truly miss Patrick after he chokes on a big black cock and aspirates last night's regurgitated Hooligans meatloaf.

Joe was fun to fuck with. I fucking hate Rick.

Last edited:

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Joe defended himself on the People's Court. Joe ranted in front of Barnes and Noble. Joe tried to show off on rhythm guitar with Blue Oyster Cult. For all of his faults, Joe Cumia is not afraid to show up and make an idiot of himself and then laugh about it later. His buffoonery is undeniably charming.

Pat is terrified of everything and everyone, and he'll lie about it every single day. Imagine being so pathetic that Joe Cumia looks like a fucking alpha by comparison.

Joe will probably die from slipping on a banana and falling off the side of a cliff. Pat will probably die from a heart attack on his couch under the pink blanket.