• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Brother Joe comments on Patrick’s legal issues

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
08479C78-BC08-4E7D-B450-BF0F1A0073B2.jpeg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Is Joeh, in fact, a good egg?

Or is Patrick such a rotten egg that he makes him look good?

I’m brooding over this currently.

Joe can kind of roll with the bit, but he's still questionable.

I don't hate him like Patrick though. And to be blunt, he DID learn. That's why he's not a fun target for the fellas anymore.

No time on the sub was ever more fun than when you went after him though. The People's Court episode should be taught in grammar school.

Forum Clout
Joe can kind of roll with the bit, but he's still questionable.

I don't hate him like Patrick though. And to be blunt, he DID learn. That's why he's not a fun target for the fellas anymore.

No time on the sub was ever more fun than when you went after him though. The People's Court episode should be taught in grammar school.
Pat just kind of rolled literally and figuratively into our laps after Joe smartened up and stopped putting his dates up. Divine intervention, really.

Forum Clout
I will say that Joe's efforts and foibles were at least funny and largely entertaining in an inadvertent manner.

The No Egg, Cheese and whatever rant is comedy you can't write.

The Facebook rants when we were torching his gigs, again, are laughs that can't be produced.

There is nothing endearing or funny about Pat himself. The punishment of Pat is where the laughter resides.