• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Brothamen, I'm not sure I can do this anymore

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
I'm a star. I'm a fucking rock star.

Screenshot_20220208-000232_Chrome.jpg

G

I'm a star. I'm a fucking rock star.

View attachment 23372
Can you imagine fat slobfuck saying that to himself in front of a mirror?

"I'm an author. I'm a successful author."

He wouldn't try to jerk it though because he knows that years of alcoholism, being overweight and sitting around doing nothing have robbed him of his ability to get or maintain an erection.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
Can you imagine fat slobfuck saying that to himself in front of a mirror?

"I'm an author. I'm a successful author."

He wouldn't try to jerk it though because he knows that years of alcoholism, being overweight and sitting around doing nothing have robbed him of his ability to get or maintain an erection.
Actual footage of Rick leaving Hooligans after shitting himself on Meatloaf Monday

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Sure thing, Piggy. Every major city. While you bench 250 and casually toss around two 60lb dumbbells.

Friends like Dominic Franchetti, Peter Bright, Paul Weimer, etc. But he's never directly mentioned anyone accused of sexual misconduct as a friend, has he?

33-B1-D2-BA-672-B-4372-97-C5-D2-BF811011-F7.jpg

67595894-FFF1-496-B-A3-F2-5-B1687-E3-C147.jpg

Oh.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Sure thing, Piggy. Every major city. While you bench 250 and casually toss around two 60lb dumbbells.

Friends like Dominic Franchetti, Peter Bright, Paul Weimer, etc. But he's never directly mentioned anyone accused of sexual misconduct as a friend, has he?

33-B1-D2-BA-672-B-4372-97-C5-D2-BF811011-F7.jpg

67595894-FFF1-496-B-A3-F2-5-B1687-E3-C147.jpg

Oh.
God damn, I remember this guy. It really is amazing how many predators our piglet hangs around with.

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
His family clearly hates him, he has no friends. He's a heavily armed, drunk, 300 pound baby trapped in a world of his own making.

As his only real fans, do we have a moral obligation to get him some help?

View attachment 23350
That's why he was sitting at the bar by him self at confusion in MI last month. Nice friends stupid

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Seriously. The whole globe.

Sold a few thousand books since his writing "career" began and every single con he's attended since he became an author has been in the US. But he has people in Tokyo, Beijing, Delhi and Cairo who will drop everything to party with Mama Raven's world famous rockstar writer at the drop of a hat.

There are people with severe psychosis who are less delusional than this motherfucker.

Last edited:
G

Everyone knows when you have tons and tons of friends you have to make sure to let everyone know you have tons and tons of friends. Piggy is really getting lonely since his wife is just a roommate and his SFWA buddies are avoiding him because he’s just a terrible person.
Also he totally has a mistress it's just that she's from Canada and they met at Niagara falls so you wouldn't know her...