• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Brothamen, I'm not sure I can do this anymore

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
His family clearly hates him, he has no friends. He's a heavily armed, drunk, 300 pound baby trapped in a world of his own making.

As his only real fans, do we have a moral obligation to get him some help?

272205677_1126713778082609_7301918755630709089_n.jpg

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Lady Di, you have a friend in every major city on earth who will drink with you on less than a week's notice, right?

No, I don't have a friend in every major city on earth who will drink with me on less than a week's notice.

Oh.

G

He is such a fucking faggot. Doesn't he realize he should be spending more time with his wife and try to reconnect with his daughter, not acting like some kind of middle-aged jet setter who "parties" with people all around the globe?

Yeah I'm sure you go to Abu Dhabi on your private plane to do cocaine with Saudi princes, you fucking fat retarded slobfuck.

What is wrong with this dude? Did that shit sound cool in his head? Because he sounds like a jerk off who hasn't had pussy since pussy had him.