• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Brittney Griner is free

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Even Obama wouldn't have made a deal as stupid as this. Further evidence Biden takes orders from a cabal of angry black women -- his VP, his Supreme Court pick, his sassy press secretary...

I hate these black bitches for abusing a senile old man, but I also kind of admire that they did to one president what the Jews have done to dozens.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
u99wb3f22p4a1.png

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
The punishment surely didnt fit the crime but they really should have got the other american(s) back too. Leaving any behind is total bullshit.

I read something a few weeks back that Russia wasn't going to trade 2 for 1, the US was going to have to offer another Russian we had in prison. I don't know who else we could trade. Good thing we used our one trade to get the nog instead of the white man, eh?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
The person they let loose for her/him whatever that nigger beast is, is literally one of the most prolific war criminals in history. He likely has over $10billion in arms sales lined up for both Ukraine and Russia (both countries he has worked out of for decades). He was also likely running his guns and weapons from prison as well so now he can really ramp up the war effort.

For people blaming Biden he likely doesn't even know he is president at this point with his demented brain. Trump and Obama routinely traded war criminals and terrorists for nobodies as well. Trump freed hundreds of Taliban and Al Queda leaders during his four years like a total dolt.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
The person they let loose for her/him whatever that nigger beast is, is literally one of the most prolific war criminals in history. He likely has over $10billion in arms sales lined up for both Ukraine and Russia (both countries he has worked out of for decades). He was also likely running his guns and weapons from prison as well so now he can really ramp up the war effort.

For people blaming Biden he likely doesn't even know he is president at this point with his demented brain. Trump and Obama routinely traded war criminals and terrorists for nobodies as well. Trump freed hundreds of Taliban and Al Queda leaders during his four years like a total dolt.
Biden thought that getting griner out was going make him look good and it totally backfired. Even people on the left think its bullshit. Of course not pat though. He thinks its totally a fair swap. Now he can continue to not watch or support the WNBA and griner can happily go back into obscurity.