• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Brittney Griner is free

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://sports.yahoo.com/brittney-griner-released-from-russian-prison-10-months-after-arrest-132117554.html[/URL]

All she had to do was sit there for 9 years but instead Biden traded that Russian arms dealer for her. That other American who was sentenced to 16 years was not included in the deal. Maybe should have learned to shoot a basketball, stupid.

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
She should feel an incredible amount of guilt. Her selfish actions led to a known murdering terrorist to be let free.

So, not only will she not feel anything but we will see her on talk shows within weeks saying how bad the US is because the woman's NBA can't make a profit. Women are 50% of the population and they are not watching that shit either. Get a real job.

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
Biden really is a nigger. "This tranny should be let out of jail because weed is no big deal but also everyone should be in jail for weed"

Attachments

• mfw.png
    mfw.png
    162.1 KB · Views: 15

Monk

Forum Clout
Meanwhile an American citizen named Saad Ibrahim Almadi was arrested, tortured, and basically sentenced to life in prison(16 years for a 72 year old) for tweets criticizing the Saudi regime.

Unfortunately for him, he's not a cunt eating, America hating, domestic abuser who plays in an unwatchable, inferior joke league like the WNBA.

Faggot Biden deserves to be thrown out of office for making this deal, especially when there are other Americans in foreign prisons for far lesser offenses.

G

Well now...

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2022/07/28/marc-fogel-teacher-russia-prison/[/URL]
Meanwhile an American citizen named Saad Ibrahim Almadi was arrested, tortured, and basically sentenced to life in prison(16 years for a 72 year old) for tweets criticizing the Saudi regime.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2022/10/18/biden-sold-my-father-for-oil-says-son-of-saad-ibrahim-almadi/amp/[/URL]

Unfortunately for him, he's not a cunt eating, America hating, domestic abuser who plays in an unwatchable, inferior joke league like the WNBA.

Faggot Biden deserves to be thrown out of office for making this deal, especially when there are other Americans in foreign prisons for far lesser offenses.
I havent let anything politics bother me for a long time because its pointless, but this one has me pretty steamed just out of principle. I assume she probably has one of the lightest sentences out of all the Americans jailed around the world for stupid shit too and they make this deal for her