• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Brent Hatley and his slag wife got their troll sub shutdown w/the same DMCA abuse that got ours.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It's gotta be. Bob Levy has been screaming about the Stern show since he was banned from both the show and the SiriusXM premises.
I remember a couple years ago a caller got on and talked for a bit before dropping just the name Bob Levy (he had been in a car accident) and Stern got all pissed and quickly dropped the call. I don’t think they even take real calls at this point to avoid anyone bringing up those they can’t mention (Scott the engineer, levy, Gilbert, Artie, Brent, Double A, etc.) or that he’s been wearing a wig for decades.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
I remember a couple years ago a caller got on and talked for a bit before dropping just the name Bob Levy (he had been in a car accident) and Stern got all pissed and quickly dropped the call. I don’t think they even take real calls at this point to avoid anyone bringing up those they can’t mention (Scott the engineer, levy, Gilbert, Artie, Brent, Double A, etc.) or that he’s been wearing a wig for decades.

Probably just Bobo and Maryann From Brooklyn allowed on now.