• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Brent Hatley and his slag wife got their troll sub shutdown w/the same DMCA abuse that got ours.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I'm not home so I don't have much of my archive but the new sub is r/methmetalandbbc. The old one was r/heavymetalandorgies.

Sketchypress posted the police report the Hatleys filed against their 'trolls' which is a fucking riot. Theres telephone numbers that they claim trolls harassed them from that come back to auto warranty spam call numbers. Brents giving up this twitch show this week because hes a failure at everything, much like Pat. He also likes to film niggers fucking his wife. I know he gets posted here sometimes but I think Bore and Whore could use more OnA love. She has an OnlyFans thats incredibly gross and they love striking stuff from it, as well as screenshots of their social media posts. They're lying, drug-addicted scum who have the same victim and crybully mentality as Pat. Dish it out but can't take it. I hate them.

Last edited:

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
i6gzd8s1pb451.jpg

Kim_Jong_Poon

Not on welfare
Forum Clout
People in the Stern subreddit post about these two all the time. Apparently she's a total gutter whore who'll fuck anything and he's a faggy cuckold metalhead
I check that sub every now and then. I guess Brent, Shuli, and Bob Levy all have a podcast together. Truly the most pathetic and embarrassing lineup I could imagine

G

I don’t get the DMCA takedown thing. That only works if you’re doing it against people who want to stay anonymous. If this is their content and they’re known people then they could easily motherfuck the fake DMCA claims.