• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BREAKING: Patrick allegedly waiving the white flag, admits Norm is funny, and is leaving Twitter forever [UPDATE: It was an impostor child]

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
If he was up for 2 days straight and Niki came home today and gave him an ultimatum, it might jar some things loose.

I originally thought it was a Pest, and replied. He responded and then blocked me. Still thought it was a bit. Now I'm hoping this was the last exchange we'll ever have.

View attachment 25993
"What you are doing is a felony" and him admitting he is impersonating the account are dead giveaways. Fawwwwk now I have nothing to jerk it to.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Piggy is back, and apparently there's a few fawkin problems that use this board.

27.png

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
"What you are doing is a felony" and him admitting he is impersonating the account are dead giveaways. Fawwwwk now I have nothing to jerk it to.
Fancy a sniff of me? I smell like piss, gone off trout and repressed sexuality. But then again, I am born of a woman who has sex with Fatso