• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BREAKING NEWS: NEW RECORD UNLOCKED

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
That was interesting. He replied more than he ever had, stopped for almost a day, and then started up again around 6-7pm Milwaukee time.

He was sending normal tweets so my guess is someone told him to stop, he got all mad and did extra tweets to not let the idiots win, stopped, and then couldn't control it. He's already started today!
I think he took yesterday off because he was ghostbanned.

G

There's a reason he was especially afraid of a debtor's exam. There's no proof he makes any income other than what he's told the internet, and he's a proven liar.
Okay so now that it's revealed he makes money with airbnb, do you agree that he makes more than niki, and niki has everything to gain by leaving him

Forum Clout
Okay so now that it's revealed he makes money with airbnb, do you agree that he makes more than niki, and niki has everything to gain by leaving him
I don't know who makes more, but the Airbnb money belongs to both of them if they're both listed as owners, and because Wisconsin is a community property state. I still don't doubt one or both of them is on some sort of government/taxpayer gibs.