• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Breaking news about Rick's Thanksgiving

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
He’s def spending thanksgiving alone, he will be tranny simping that he hates his conservative family and is “right” to cut them out of his life.
View attachment 13807

She says "deprogram" but she means "reprogram." I bet that OH GOD! Sorry, I just remembered how grotesquely ugly she is. Gross.

Reminder - they can't fully open their freezer door because they (the US taxpayer) bought a fridge that's too big for their shitty little kitchen and could only fit it (just about) right next to that 1978 cooker. Same story with their bed. Maybe 6 inches of space between it and the bedroom door. Hahaha. Paupers

Don't forget the toilet paper holder that's attached to the bathroom door. You can reach it from anywhere in the bathroom, jealous atalker.

G

He has a $300 Le Creuset pot sitting on what's probably a $400 stove. And everything is fucking dirty. The stove is filthy. The cast iron looks like it hasn't been oiled or seasoned in years and I think it's dirty. There's a frying pan with a spatula in it that might also be dirty. The vent or whatever it is in the back is brown and discolored. The tea pot is stained like he was frying something on the burner next to it and it's got a grease film on it. He lives in squalor. Fat too.