• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BREAKING: Disgraced Pedophile Shock Jock Anthony Cumia’s Apartment Has Flooded

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
patriceoneal2.jpg

Andre The Giant

Whatley Posse
Forum Clout

Contact​

One Third Avenue, Mineola, NY 11501 | 516-746-6633 | [email protected] | Apply Now

There's also a contact forum.
If you want to help notfiy Anthony's landlord.

Last edited:
Forum Clout

Contact​

One Third Avenue, Mineola, NY 11501 | 516-746-6633 | [email protected] | Apply Now

$3,745 a month? So when you factor in everything, Nana is spending upwards of $50K a year to keep that apartment. Plus whatever the monthly nut on his new house is, plus the added expense of having to fly down there and back multiple times a year. No wonder he's so angry all the time. I assume he has some other revenue stream, as there's just no way that gay podcast is generating enough revenue to enable Nana to blithely blow through cash like that. Doesn't he rent out his studio or something like that? I seem to remember reading that somewhere once.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout

Contact​

I always thought it was a joke when people said the LIRR runs right through the place.

it's only 200 feet away from the fucking train station :image_9253:

Andre The Giant

Whatley Posse
Forum Clout
$3,745 a month? So when you factor in everything, Nana is spending upwards of $50K a year to keep that apartment. Plus whatever the monthly nut on his new house is, plus the added expense of having to fly down there and back multiple times a year. No wonder he's so angry all the time. I assume he has some other revenue stream, as there's just no way that gay podcast is generating enough revenue to enable Nana to blithely blow through cash like that. Doesn't he rent out his studio or something like that? I seem to remember reading that somewhere once.
No sir it's 4295 a month.

Now opie only spent a little under 6 million for his properties. But the current value is north of 10 million for the Hamptons beach house and TRUMP PLACE penthouse.

How does that feel fucker.
:brothaman_md:

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Even the flood will be costly. If i try to evaluate this on best case scenario a flood drying usually takes a week. Again, best case scenario so lets assume this isn’t sewage water and is uncontaminated. They’ll have to turn off the air conditioning for a short time during the flood and trying. In between them putting dehumidifiers in there to speed up the drying, South Carolina has a 93% humidity level which is perfect for growth. Being the Northern retards they are, Missy or Ant will try to “air the place out” by opening the windows, essentially letting in a flood of conditions to cause mold growth. Even if his walls don’t end up caked in mold from the outside theres a good likelihood he’ll have to get a mold remediation done, which even the most minor ones are like 6 figures. By the end of this he will be replacing personal belongings, sheets of drywall, and maybe even the floor. Better have good insurance Ant.
Most new insurance policies in flood prone areas have mold exclusions. You’d have to know enough to add mold to your policy.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
No sir it's 4295 a month.

Now opie only spent a little under 6 million for his properties. But the current value is north of 10 million for the Hamptons beach house and TRUMP PLACE penthouse.

How does that feel fucker.
:brothaman_md:
Thats how you executive produce