• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BREAKING: Disgraced Pedophile Shock Jock Anthony Cumia’s Apartment Has Flooded

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I can’t tell if this is a joke but i feel psychic. Last night in another thread someone was joking about how Missy would inevitably fuck up the apartment down in SC and I only thought how funny and costly a flood would be. God let this be true.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Hopefully they get a mean case of mold that covers the whole apartment after it dries out. Brake nanas bank.
Even the flood will be costly. If i try to evaluate this on best case scenario a flood drying usually takes a week. Again, best case scenario so lets assume this isn’t sewage water and is uncontaminated. They’ll have to turn off the air conditioning for a short time during the flood and trying. In between them putting dehumidifiers in there to speed up the drying, South Carolina has a 93% humidity level which is perfect for growth. Being the Northern retards they are, Missy or Ant will try to “air the place out” by opening the windows, essentially letting in a flood of conditions to cause mold growth. Even if his walls don’t end up caked in mold from the outside theres a good likelihood he’ll have to get a mold remediation done, which even the most minor ones are like 6 figures. By the end of this he will be replacing personal belongings, sheets of drywall, and maybe even the floor. Better have good insurance Ant.

2chapos

Forum Clout
h0aiHuU6.jpg