• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bovine leaves the ranch for some play in Vegas

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Jesus Christ look at AntH

0A519CF7-F1A9-47B6-B1EF-406623158B07.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
LOL, Missy getting paraded around as Ants fuck toy. She could be getting piped by some young dudes in vegas but she is stuck blowing a 60 year old man for poker chips and nickels for the slot machines.
It’s better than blowing other black guys for McDonalds. Well not that much better.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Jesus Christ look at AntH

View attachment 5890
Yeah……look at AntH!!!! Having FUN enjoying his SUCCESS!!!!! Oh, I’m sorry???? You don’t have any friends or success??? TOO BAD!!!😂😂😂 No wonder you’re jealous of ME and MY little BRO. You have NOTHING and are NOTHING!!!

Why don’t you show yourself? Let’s see how GREAT you’re doing? Let’s see your COMPOUND!!! Don’t have one?? Not a surprise.🤣🤣🤣 You don’t even have a FIRST floor. Just the basement. Why don’t you give me your moms number? I’ll treat her to a good time. We can discuss your FUTURE.😜😜😜

You people have to hide from us because you know your lives are SHIT. Just like SlowJoe has to hide from questioning. You’re an embarrassment as much as HE is. Do yourself a favor, get a job that doesn’t involve US. We’ll be fine without YOU.😎😎😎

Alright Apps are here (they cost more than you’re car🤣🤣🤣) so I’m done talking to you DEGENERATES. Another day of fun and another night of WINNING is ahead.😎🇺🇸💪🏻 #LaFamiglia #BOOMERLOGIC #MAGA2024

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Yeah……look at AntH!!!! Having FUN enjoying his SUCCESS!!!!! Oh, I’m sorry???? You don’t have any friends or success??? TOO BAD!!!😂😂😂 No wonder you’re jealous of ME and MY little BRO. You have NOTHING and are NOTHING!!!

Why don’t you show yourself? Let’s see how GREAT you’re doing? Let’s see your COMPOUND!!! Don’t have one?? Not a surprise.🤣🤣🤣 You don’t even have a FIRST floor. Just the basement. Why don’t you give me your moms number? I’ll treat her to a good time. We can discuss your FUTURE.😜😜😜

You people have to hide from us because you know your lives are SHIT. Just like SlowJoe has to hide from questioning. You’re an embarrassment as much as HE is. Do yourself a favor, get a job that doesn’t involve US. We’ll be fine without YOU.😎😎😎

Alright Apps are here (they cost more than you’re car🤣🤣🤣) so I’m done talking to you DEGENERATES. Another day of fun and another night of WINNING is ahead.😎🇺🇸💪🏻 #LaFamiglia #BOOMERLOGIC #MAGA2024
Alright Apps are here

My ribs are fucking shattered with that one line

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Anthony's giving that "I've been called sexy before" look that he's done in so many pictures but the alcohol bloat has gotten pretty bad. He looks like shit here