• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Born again Christian" left her husband and father of her child to fuck this nigger

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
Fathered by a guy who tells people how to live their lives. I'm all in with the Peterson derision on here.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
He’s worth hundreds of millions of dollars because of his schtick, he cant be that stupid.
Are you retarded? He is a nigger who gets small money from his father. Likely he is incinerating cash with his rented sports cars and nigger lifestyle. I knew him from his kickboxing days. He is no way worth more than one or two million tops. Where is his money coming from exactly?

G

He’s worth hundreds of millions of dollars because of his schtick, he cant be that stupid.

Dude’s a genius actually
Basically captured the entire anti sjw zeitgest that is going on with gen z males, the redpill stuff, women are inferior, crypto, stocks, fashion, lifestyle etc and bundled it all into this thing called hustler’s university where impressionable teens with weak father figures join and pay like $500 or something
And now he apparently converted to muslim to legally have a harem, which also makes him a demi god to every muzzie young male in the uk. Knows how to market himself for sure

The people that hang on his everyword like it’s gospel are faggots, tate is an e celeb douche himself and a half nigger, but I can’t knock the hustle and he’s better than 95% of other “influencers” that are jewing up little ones
I’m kind of sick of hating Everything tbh
his dad was a fed...literal (((glow nigger)))

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
Tate looks like what would happen if Andrew Anglin jizzed in a copy of the alphabet of manliness and left it in the sun for too long.

G

his dad was a fed...literal (((glow nigger)))
okay..
what’s the end game?
What are they using him for? Just more division?
He’s banned everywhere it doesn’t seem very subversive lmao
Not that uncommon for people his age to have fed parents, the whole vietnam era etc

G

okay..
what’s the end game?
What are they using him for? Just more division?
He’s banned everywhere it doesn’t seem very subversive lmao
Not that uncommon for people his age to have fed parents, the whole vietnam era etc
Pretty much, a good example of the "agent of chaos" trope...Most of his rhetoric is re-hashed PUA and other redpill universe crap geared for zoomers who are meant to hear it for the first time. His most influential days are behind him now though. It's not like the people who control silicon valley and factions within the CIA are a unified front, they have different and sometimes conflicting agendas. Would not surprise me if pro troon Silicon Valley, and even semi-neutral Elon Musk types see his handlers as ideological rivals...

G

Pretty much, a good example of the "agent of chaos" trope...Most of his rhetoric is re-hashed PUA and other redpill universe crap but geared for zoomers who are meant to hear it for the first time.

Langley is getting sloppy with their characters…

Are you retarded? He is a nigger who gets small money from his father. Likely he is incinerating cash with his rented sports cars and nigger lifestyle. I knew him from his kickboxing days. He is no way worth more than one or two million tops. Where is his money coming from exactly?
I swear dude you live under a rock circa 2009 sometimes
Dude is everywhere, i hate larps but he runs his own ponzi self help community that prints