BOQ SPERGOUT LIVE VIEWING THREAD

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
ISLAM always wins... (well yeah, when a well traveled, worldly "knowing" man, punches down at a bunch of anonymous substance abusers and liars.)

This man (my guru): https://www.youtube.com/@ahmedesmaeel

always told me, there are two kinds of Westerners:

1-The party of Infidels
2-The party of drinking, hahaha heeing, hohoho (literally how he worded it), no gravitas, no urgency, live like cattle, just chase dat "pleasure stimuli/pain avoidance"

I should be investing time debating, refuting the people in category 1...but being a lazy f/n I'm imposing my clearly different cut, on y'all. Its ok, you will love me and I will turn you into Muslims insha'Allah.
You're now mush mouthing about pisslam, crawling back into your security blanket. Read some hadiths and soothe your ego, Bock.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Therefore the much-abused “colour line” is a self-protective measure of the white American people to keep the blood of their descendants pure, & the institutions & greatness of their country unimpaired. The colour line must be maintained in spite of the ranting & preaching of fanatical & ill-informed philanthropists. ––from a letter written January 18, 1919.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
IMG_3801.jpeg

ISLAM always wins... (well yeah, when a well traveled, worldly "knowing" man, punches down at a bunch of anonymous substance abusers and liars.)

This man (my guru): https://www.youtube.com/@ahmedesmaeel (best geopolitical analyst I ever saw, batting average closest to 100% than anyone I listen to. Dismantlement of Israel by USA is tbh, his theory)

1-The party of Infidels
2-The party of drinking, hahaha heeing, hohoho (literally how he worded it), no gravitas, no urgency, live like cattle, just chase dat "pleasure stimuli/pain avoidance"

I should be investing time debating, refuting the people in category 1...but being a lazy f/n I'm imposing my clearly different cut, on y'all. Its ok, you will love me and I will turn you into Muslims insha'Allah.
"There are two groups of Westerners, one I hate for one reason and one I hate for a different reason. So now I'm going to live there permanently."

Sounds like something a demon would do. Yeah these Muslims are real nice people I tell ya's. Just listen to any of the cucked Westerners falling all over themselves to show you how much they like them. While the Muslims laugh at them and consider them weak and stupid.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
"There are two groups of Westerners, one I hate for one reason and one I hate for a different reason. So now I'm going to live there permanently."

Sounds like something a demon would do. Yeah these Muslims are real nice people I tell ya's. Just listen to any of the cucked Westerners falling all over themselves to show you how much they like them. While the Muslims laugh at them and consider them weak and stupid.
found the category 1...

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.

This man (my guru): https://www.youtube.com/@ahmedesmaeel (best geopolitical analyst I ever saw, batting average closest to 100% than anyone I listen to. Dismantlement of Israel by USA is tbh, his theory)

1-The party of Infidels

Islam always wins because being oppressed, suffering and dying are winning conditions your idiot leaders gave you. You're scoring on your own goal and calling it a win because you're retarded and everyone is too polite to correct the brown kids.