BOQ SPERGOUT LIVE VIEWING THREAD

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
there’s a 23 year old Muslim girl at work. I’ve been mentoring her the best I can and advising her as she applies to grad school. She got in and starts this fall.

The other day she explained to me that the necklace she was wearing says “we will rise!” in demon-script (Arabic). You have to respect the cultural commitment to infiltration, whether it be our elite professions or our message boards.
I used to have a recurring dream about 10 years ago:

-Im in this sandy, arid environment...I look up
-Paragliders/Parachuters descending
-They're White guys, in combat gear + Night Vision the whole works
-I look closer...they're Muslims
-from America
-They're still bombing the shit out of where I was at

I think this was a sign that if/when Islam takes hold in the US, it will become an Americanized version, with like a white Louis Farakhan, but they will still have their clashes with Middle Eastern realm, for resources and what not.

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)

-from America

I think this was a sign that if/when Islam takes hold in the US, it will become an Americanized version, with like a white Louis Farakhan, but they will still have their clashes with Middle Eastern realm, for resources and what not.

Your phone crapped out, dude.

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy

-from America

Unironically a great take on this…

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
Ever since I told @NewJersey.gov he wasn't funny three days ago, he's been advertising his own threads here as "Qadan Corner" worthy.

Sure, Boq. Let's get one of your spergout threads archived. Then everyone will have to acknowledge how funny you are. When I ask you to post a link to something funny you've done, you'll finally have something to link to. Genius.

You're the most transparently insecure person I've ever seen.

1000000731.png

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Ever since I told @NewJersey.gov he wasn't funny three days ago, he's been advertising his own threads here as "Qadan Corner" worthy.

Sure, Boq. Let's get one of your spergout threads archived. Then everyone will have to acknowledge how funny you are. When I ask you to post a link to something funny you've done, you'll finally have something to link to. Genius.

You're the most transparently insecure person I've ever seen.

View attachment 194376
I fawkin love chix. I love having secks with them. It feels good on muh dick.