Booooo!

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
Holy fucking shit, that's so awful. Imagine being an establishment and actually having paid to have your customers' ears raped by this stupid old boomer cosplaying as 27 year old Slash.

Fucking mong.
It’s turrrible. Sounds out of tune and utterly lousy. If I put a quarter in his tip bowl I’d demand it back with interest.

IWbUnkQ.jpg

Got me nostalgic for stsanders. Would love to hear Joe cover I will never go to school.

Joe likes being a "guitar player", but he doesn't give a shit about playing the guitar. He doesn't strive to get better, he never pushes himself, he never jams with any other good musicians. I have never even once heard a snippet of Joe's music that made me think "OK, that was a really nice little run there". It's all like painting by the numbers, mimicry, and repetition.

JebJoh

Joe likes being a "guitar player", but he doesn't give a shit about playing the guitar. He doesn't strive to get better, he never pushes himself, he never jams with any other good musicians. I have never even once heard a snippet of Joe's music that made me think "OK, that was a really nice little run there". It's all like painting by the numbers, mimicry, and repetition.
I remember hearing his Godfather theme and thinking it was pretty cool. Then I looked up the tabs and there were 3 sites that showed how to play it. So he likely learned that song the way I figured out how to fix a garbage disposal.

Jizz

brother joe won first place but I always thought it was unfair because he's a professional musician! it would be like tiger woods golfing in a amatuer golf tourenment!