Boomer goes on a cruise

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Im pretty sure Joe had a cruise planned right before covid hit and he had to cancel it. He must be using that credited trip.

1669590296680.png

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Im pretty sure Joe had a cruise planned right before covid hit and he had to cancel it. He must be using that credited trip.

View attachment 80515
In addition to officiating “weddings” for gays and who knows what other degenerates, Dawn is a travel agent specializing in cruises. I hope she has more customers than just her brother.

JebJoh

Joe has been working hard lately, maybe he made enough to pay the bill and have enough left over for gambling and a cruise. That's what you do when you make ends meet, you splurge on lots of shit.
My guess is that he will be complaining about his unpaid insurance bill in 2 weeks, then the IRS will get wind of his extravagant $319 cruise and give his tax returns a look. Also possible that he went on a cruise because his electric was shut off, despite having seniors in the condo. My last guess is that his wife's SS payment came in with the new raise and they couldn't blow it fast enough

JebJoh

In addition to officiating “weddings” for gays and who knows what other degenerates, Dawn is a travel agent specializing in cruises. I hope she has more customers than just her brother.
One of my neighbors still has a travel agency, the old timer tour companies give them everything now just to keep the old people, all they need to do is book a cruise for some retirement community once in awhile and they get free travel and enough money to keep the doors open. Most of their daily money comes from old people who can't drive anymore but still love to gamble, those places are a steady paycheck for them.