• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

#Booga2024

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
We should help him in whatever way we can. I desperately want to see SFWA stripped like a Kia by a worthless nigger.
We need some of the pretend right wing faggots that read here to come out against him—vehemently.

If that wife beating Mexican and Ethan van Milquetoast went on and on about how he shouldn’t win they will vote for him.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
This is Pats machinations, Ooga would give him the money for more LOLsuits.

I hate to state the obvious but I would assume that to be President of this group Ooga would have to attend meetings, and since you know he violated his last visa, I’m pretty sure he’s banned from entering the United States still.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
This is Pats machinations, Ooga would give him the money for more LOLsuits.

I hate to state the obvious but I would assume that to be President of this group Ooga would have to attend meetings, and since you know he violated his last visa, I’m pretty sure he’s banned from entering the United States still.
I’m sure they don’t meet in person. They all don’t live in the same place and they’re still deathly afraid of COVID.