• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

bonnie MacFarlane saying "nigger" has been scrubbed from the internet.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
She walked out of Pat Dixon’s show because of it. Vos left too but plugged his gigs on the way out. You gotta love him.
001DCF07-8769-4F15-9863-C82947A72DFF.jpeg

G

There was an old thread we had going where we were trying to get her cancelled but I couldn’t find it so it must’ve been on the forum before this one (I think in 2020). But yeah there was that infamous Patrice clip in there and then there’s another O&A clip where Vos reveals it was Bonnie’s idea to do blackface for Halloween (I think for their youngest daughter). Also there’s a Tough Crowd clip where she jokes she made her black friend promise not to steal from her…and maybe one more…

Anyway the Patrice one should definitely be found and preserved because it’s the most incriminating.
I think that was the secret forum. I was constantly trying to get her cancelled, working around the clock. I hope it worried her though. Every time she made a tweet I pasted the link and questioned her.

I guess it did worry her, since she got it scrubbed.

Greygooser

Quietly now
Forum Clout
Hello brothermen, As you all know bonnie MacFarlane said "Nigger" on OnA, but it appears that the jews did Vos a favor and scrubbed it.

Please help me find the clip and let's boost it.

Why? She was on fat ass Lev fer's podcast and talked about fucking multiple niggers.

Same place it’s been for 9 years. Nice scrubbed, stupid

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I don't have alts you chimp.

Your eyes are the color of shit.

WHITE NIGGER: Please read this very carefully.

In your own words: "spanning multiple user names."

Reword your statement or backpedal, or you will be restricted access from our Comedians section community. Think before you act, filthy newcomer. NEW NAME, DELETE, LOGIN, LOGOUT, LOGIN, LOGOUT, NEW NAME, LOGIN, LOGOUT.

G

Reword your statement or backpedal, or you will be restricted access from our Comedians section community. Think before you act, filthy newcomer. NEW NAME, DELETE, LOGIN, LOGOUT, LOGIN, LOGOUT, NEW NAME, LOGIN, LOGOUT.
I'm not actually a retarded white woman, you don't need to defend my honor.

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout

YOU LISTEN YOU DUMB NIGGER!

HAVING AN "ALT" IMPLIES HAVING MORE THAN ONE USER NAME AT THE SAME TIME!

I SAID I'VE HAD MULTIPLE USER NAMES!

THINK ABOUT IT YOU FUCKING COON TROON!