• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

bonnie MacFarlane saying "nigger" has been scrubbed from the internet.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
There was an old thread we had going where we were trying to get her cancelled but I couldn’t find it so it must’ve been on the forum before this one (I think in 2020). But yeah there was that infamous Patrice clip in there and then there’s another O&A clip where Vos reveals it was Bonnie’s idea to do blackface for Halloween (I think for their youngest daughter). Also there’s a Tough Crowd clip where she jokes she made her black friend promise not to steal from her…and maybe one more…

Anyway the Patrice one should definitely be found and preserved because it’s the most incriminating.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
There was an old thread we had going where we were trying to get her cancelled but I couldn’t find it so it must’ve been on the forum before this one (I think in 2020). But yeah there was that infamous Patrice clip in there and then there’s another O&A clip where Vos reveals it was Bonnie’s idea to do blackface for Halloween (I think for their youngest daughter). Also there’s a Tough Crowd clip where she jokes she made her black friend promise not to steal from her…and maybe one more…

Anyway the Patrice one should definitely be found and preserved because it’s the most incriminating.
Why are we trying to get her canceled?

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout

I sincerely appreciate the leg work, funster, but STOP BEING A PEICE OF SHIT AND RIB OP!