• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bobby Kelly genuinely likes MC Serch.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I can't hate on Bobby.
I can tell you don't listen to The Bonfire.
How is the Bonfire with Bobby? I never got into the original show very much but I’ve noticed the Bonfire subreddit seems to hate the way the show is now.
Absolutely awful. Jay and Dan could riff on anything and it wasn't til now that I noticed that Bobby just doesn't know how to riff. Jay and Dan are also younger than Bobby so they have the same pop culture knowledge and can make each other, and the audience, laugh with that. Not long ago Bobby let out a "she looks like the mom from Every Which Way But Loose" to absolute silence.
All he does is shout and tell made up stories. You could talk about any subject and he'll find a way to bring it back to his wife and son.
Only time he was ever funny was when he was the punching bag on OnA.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout

Absolutely awful. Jay and Dan could riff on anything and it wasn't til now that I noticed that Bobby just doesn't know how to riff. Jay and Dan are also younger than Bobby so they have the same pop culture knowledge and can make each other, and the audience, laugh with that. Not long ago Bobby let out a "she looks like the mom from Every Which Way But Loose" to absolute silence.
All he does is shout and tell made up stories. You could talk about any subject and he'll find a way to bring it back to his wife and son.
I don’t really even care if the Bonfire is shit now. The only old episodes I liked were ones that Shane Gillis was on. I always found it annoying that they’d riff on a 30 second clip for an hour.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
How is the Bonfire with Bobby? I never got into the original show very much but I’ve noticed the Bonfire subreddit seems to hate the way the show is now.
I thought it had a different energy to it that I was definitely enjoying at first. I’ve been an on and off listener since the beginning. I’m assuming that there was no replacing Dan in the hardcore listener’s opinions. I really tapped out for over a year during covid. Too much documentary talk and I found them to not really hash (heh) out opinions very well. It works best as a goofy show. I’d recommend checking out the podcast, not sure if they still put the full shows on YouTube.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout

I remember the original complaints being Jay always looping things back to sex talk and dicks. I don’t think it’s possible to win for any show with the original audience. I just rotate and binge shows so I don’t end up despising everything about them.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I remember the original complaints being Jay always looping things back to sex talk and dicks. I don’t think it’s possible to win for any show with the original audience. I just rotate and binge shows so I don’t end up despising everything about them.
Yeah, Jay always does that. There was a fuckton of it when they started the show. The difference is, Dan had no interest in it and would try to move the show on and after a while Jay got the hint, stopped doing it and the show got so much better. But Bobby plays into it instead so now we get 60 minute discussions about jizz and prolapsed assholes without even trying to make a joke during it. It sucks.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Yeah, Jay always does that. There was a fuckton of it when they started the show. The difference is, Dan had no interest in it and would try to move the show on and after a while Jay got the hint, stopped doing it and the show got so much better. But Bobby plays into it instead so now we get 60 minute discussions about jizz and prolapsed assholes without even trying to make a joke during it. It sucks.
Now that you say that, toward the end of my listening binge they were saying that management told them to stop it with the sex talk and were teasing Bobby being fired already. Came off like a really weird bit. I think the sex talk and weird obsession with dicks is a very fair criticism to have with Jay.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Now that you say that, toward the end of my listening binge they were saying that management told them to stop it with the sex talk and were teasing Bobby being fired already. Came off like a really weird bit. I think the sex talk and weird obsession with dicks is a very fair criticism to have with Jay.
They stopped for a while but are back at it again.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Serch is a loser but it's irritating when Big Jay even has the audacity to mock anyone with the infantalized faggot shit he thinks is cool. Big Jay himself is almost a variation of MC Serch. Two middle aged Jewish wigger faggots who'd instantly Where's Waldo into a juggalo crowd.
Rude Jude still has that Wigger Candace despite having grey hair, child

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
All rap is corny bullshit.
Rap is crap, right guys?
artworks-000575533526-a5811k-t500x500.jpg

Only somebody who isn't into music would say that.

Forum Clout
He also ballwashes Nana hard in this clip. "You're like Chris Moltisanti maan, with your hot gooma and rebellious lifestyle". Fat retarded sycophant.

Nice private clip, stupid.

I’m just gonna assume Ant took that as the highest compliment possible, and stupid Blobby probably meant it as one too. You have a show where every main character is a low class piece of shit proud of themselves for running a two block area in shit Jersey, and every greaseball in the tristate area would take it as the highest compliment if someone told them they remind them of Chris or Tony or whoever.