Bobby has a $2300 pair of glasses

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
No, I'm buying an Apple phone next time.
Huawei used to sell bootleg industry network equipments, back then if companies want to sell in China they had to submit source code to the chinese army for "safety review". Huawei was selling 99% similar designed hardware and ship them with firmwares still with anothers companies name in them, end up chasing the original company off the market funny shit

Huawei used to sell bootleg industry network equipments, back then if companies want to sell in China they had to submit source code to the chinese army for "safety review". Huawei was selling 99% similar designed hardware and ship them with firmwares still with anothers companies name in them, end up chasing the original company off the market funny shit
Have to admit I'm a big fan of Chinese market aggression. It's well known that tech companies are premiering 5 year old Innovations so they always have something to make redundant in 12 months time. Apple are bastards for it, the playstation 4 did it with tiny HDDs. Huawei seemingly stole everyones IP and released the whole lot. Insane long life batteries, best camera on market. I was talking to one Rolls Royce (Industrial) rep recently. He says they totally abandoned submitting patents for their new designs as at least then Chinese competitors have to reverse engineer the whole system before they steal it rather than just seeing the published blueprints. Reminds me, there is one CAT phone launched recently that offers a thermal imaging camera, I'm tempted to get it as it's got a pretty good price point and it's supposed to withstand a 3m fall without scratching.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Have to admit I'm a big fan of Chinese market aggression. It's well known that tech companies are premiering 5 year old Innovations so they always have something to make redundant in 12 months time. Apple are bastards for it, the playstation 4 did it with tiny HDDs. Huawei seemingly stole everyones IP and released the whole lot. Insane long life batteries, best camera on market. I was talking to one Rolls Royce (Industrial) rep recently. He says they totally abandoned submitting patents for their new designs as at least then Chinese competitors have to reverse engineer the whole system before they steal it rather than just seeing the published blueprints. Reminds me, there is one CAT phone launched recently that offers a thermal imaging camera, I'm tempted to get it as it's got a pretty good price point and it's supposed to withstand a 3m fall without scratching.
Apples own CPU is pretty ahead of the time, it's faster than the top Qualcomm CPU right now anyway, so if anything it's the rest of the phone industry

Huawei is not innocent in all this anyway, founded by a Chinese army guy and have the backing of CCP, I wouldn't worry that they will be force out of business soon

Idk about those CAT phone other than that I remember their spec was like 3 years behind, bulky and looks like shit. what are you gonna to use the thermal camera for anyway lol, sounds gimmickry. As for drop protection why not just get a bulky waterproof case or something

Apples own CPU is pretty ahead of the time, it's faster than the top Qualcomm CPU right now anyway, so if anything it's the rest of the phone industry

Huawei is not innocent in all this anyway, founded by a Chinese army guy and have the backing of CCP, I wouldn't worry that they will be force out of business soon

Idk about those CAT phone other than that I remember their spec was like 3 years behind, bulky and looks like shit. what are you gonna to use the thermal camera for anyway lol, sounds gimmickry. As for drop protection why not just get a bulky waterproof case or something
I use thermal imaging day to day. I have this giant FLIR E6 that i have to lug around with me but I'm not sure if the camera would give the same quality temp readings (if at all) I'm endlessly dropping my phone with no disasters yet but flashlights i burn through maybe 3 a year. Never found a compact Zone 0 model that doesn't destroy itself after a few months of regular use.

G

Should I kill myself for wanting a pair of Cartier Buffs when I was a young drug addict wigger. I thought I’d be so cool with a pair of those 😂

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
I use thermal imaging day to day. I have this giant FLIR E6 that i have to lug around with me but I'm not sure if the camera would give the same quality temp readings (if at all) I'm endlessly dropping my phone with no disasters yet but flashlights i burn through maybe 3 a year. Never found a compact Zone 0 model that doesn't destroy itself after a few months of regular use.
The new one looks pretty good compares to the old one, but still it's already 2 years old by now, wonder if they will upgrade it again. Seems like the camera wouldn't be good since it only have one lens on it, but since it's for your livelyhood it's worth giving that it a try, cost less than an iPhone at least

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
In that case download Brave browser and use the YouTube mobile site, I just checked it can do background audio like a podcast app, just click the 3 dots on top right and turn on "enable background audio"

turn on the adblocker called "Brave shield" too if you want to get rid of ads on YouTube
How do I turn the ad blocker on? I found the background audio option. Thanks, 16 and don’t know dick about the internet.