Bobblehead spic

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
‎
‎
🤣 🤣

Haha oh man imagine having sex with a bat? You’d be like where do I put my penis and she’d be like I vaaaant to suuuck your blood haha oh man that would be so dicked up 🤣
IMG_20221124_211826 (1).jpg

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
‎
‎

Political Jenna is the best. She refuses to use the term "Latinx". [[[They]]] already tried to cancel her for supporting Palestine and said she's as dangerous as Kanye West. Then they also tried to cancel her for showing up to work with Covid and infecting the entire crew. Then they put stories about her being difficult, "unprofessional" and not following the script. She was vegan for a bit but decided to start eating fish because fuck fish. Oh and they tried to cancel her friend/Wednesday co-star Percy over some dumb "his friend raped one of my friends at a party" story.

The left tries to cancel her every week over some dumb controversy. The right hates her because she's stealing roles from blonde white girls. Onaforums hates her like a bunch of jealous fat feminists stressing that REAL MEN prefer REAL WOMEN with stretch marks and botox.

Capn Dicktickler

40 year old sasster LBJ quote fulfillerster
‎
‎
Political Jenna is the best. She refuses to use the term "Latinx". [[[They]]] already tried to cancel her for supporting Palestine and said she's as dangerous as Kanye West. Then they also tried to cancel her for showing up to work with Covid and infecting the entire crew. Then they put stories about her being difficult, "unprofessional" and not following the script. She was vegan for a bit but decided to start eating fish because fuck fish. Oh and they tried to cancel her friend/Wednesday co-star Percy over some dumb "his friend raped one of my friends at a party" story.

The left tries to cancel her every week over some dumb controversy. The right hates her because she's stealing roles from blonde white girls. Onaforums hates her like a bunch of jealous fat feminists stressing that REAL MEN prefer REAL WOMEN with stretch marks and botox.
ONA forums be like: guise, we just added a new girl to the alliance