Bobblehead spic

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
maxresdefault (1).jpg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I stay out of all the alliance in fighting and whatnot but I honestly do not understand the fuss around this girl/woman (how old is she? She looks 12 and 40 simultaneously).

This is the gayest thing I've ever seen and it you're over 14 and find this enjoyable, you should consider suicide...

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
I stay out of all the alliance in fighting and whatnot but I honestly do not understand the fuss around this girl/woman (how old is she? She looks 12 and 40 simultaneously).

This is the gayest thing I've ever seen and it you're over 14 and find this enjoyable, you should consider suicide...

This isn't a diss at da alliance to be honest witcha, i have no problems with them. I just find this bobbleheaded creature to be very annoying and odd looking.

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
capeshit.jpg

If you guys followed Jenna lore more closely you'll remember Alicia Silverstone, Christina Ricci and Lucy Lawless all auditioned for the X-Men movie and didn't get it.

Kind of a crazy coincidence that she'd play a superhero based on Rogue with the white stripe in the hair and everything.

@ShutYourCakeHorn comment?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
View attachment 101077

If you guys followed Jenna lore more closely you'll remember Alicia Silverstone, Christina Ricci and Lucy Lawless all auditioned for the X-Men movie and didn't get it.

Kind of a crazy coincidence that she'd play a superhero based on Rogue with the white stripe in the hair and everything.

@ShutYourCakeHorn comment?
Lucy was too busy filming cult classic Vampire Bats, nice try with the hate though.