• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bob Kelly has Aids

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
He's probably regretting dabbling with those alarmingly young street hookers in Rio now..

G

He's probably regretting dabbling with those alarmingly young street hookers in Rio now..

If I remember right, him vos bobby patrice and the worm went to one of the termas, which Is like a giant brothel.

I've been to all of em, solarium, 4x4, centarius, etc.

You walk in, change into a abthrobe, and there is a bar area with like 30+ IG model types hanging around in bikinis.

This is where patrice mentioned on black phillip I think, That you feel like a hot chick when youre there. all the girls are trying to win your favor.

And you fuck em for 400-600 reais ($100 or so), everything included for an hour, though they charge you an extra 20 bucks for the rusty wheelhouse.
If you throw another 500 reais theyll go raw with you.

there arent any streetwalkers in rio, highly illegal, so all the girls go to the redlight district, villa mimosa.
Only in that 5 block radius can a girl stand on the street, as everything is legal there, coke, pills, everyone sells on the street.
the girls only charge 80-100 reais there (15-20$).

bobby would have shit his pants at vila mimosa as it's all hood brazilians from the favelas and favela chicks, since the favela chicks are too uneducated and ghetto to work in termas where the brazilian businessmen frequent.

, So im 98% sure bobby stuck to the aforementioned termas. it's a magical place, pest meetup next year?

Oh, literal space pest. (good fucking adderal)

Forum Clout
78D61D75-3730-489D-A4F1-16628AA5B54D.jpeg
View attachment 64048

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
He looks like the bank teller from Dog Day Afternoon, only if she shaved her head and aged 20 years.