• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Boardwalk Empire worth watching?

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
I watched the first 3 seasons. It's a good show, but around season 4 I started to get bored and just never finished it.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
It's only five seasons, I'd say it's worth it. I don't think it's on the elite level as the pantheon shows but it's entertaining, has good acting, and personally I'm a fan of most period pieces.

I hated that Irish twat he married though, she's awful.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
It’s decent, not a top ten all time HBO series or anything. Probably on par with Oz.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I suspect the ending works better if you binge the full series. It was kinda a )"oh that from years Go?" Moment if you watched it at the time it went out

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Seasons four and five are awful. Seasons one through three are pretty much as good as any television show ever. If you watch the show you basically have to binge the last two seasons as quickly as possible in order to not lose interest. You will need to force yourself through seasons four and five because of how pointless they are.