Bo Burnham might be the biggest faggot ever

I decided to watch Inside after my friend wouldn't shut the fuck up about it and it's some of the worst shit I've ever seen. It reminds me of the kind of shit you would see on YouTube in the late 2000's where it's all "look how quirky and random i'm being". It's not even 10 minutes in before he starts talking about how he is a privledged white male and makes the same joke about white people throughout the whole fucking thing. Then when you think it can't get any shittier, he breaks down crying towards the end of it from being isolated due to covid and sings a song about he had to lock himself in his room because he got anxiety from doing stand up.

Fucking worst comedy special I've ever seen. Fuck this faggot and the fags who think this shit is actually good because it was "emotional"

Comedy is dead.

G

I get what you're saying, but I disagree. All of that "white privilege" talk was him shutting them down before they could bash him for being a privileged white guy. I thought it was pretty witty and entertaining.

This was/is a gem...

[MEDIA=youtube]k1BneeJTDcU[/MEDIA]

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
the special never mentions he’a shooting the movie in his “guest house” and real house, and was quarantined with his much older wife

he has to pretend he lives in a small place, all alone

its fucking pathetic, if he experienced one bad moment during the entire pandemic ill eat my hat

the faggot probably squeeled and reveled in how much time he could spend on filming this literal masterbation

i swear you would be hard pressed to find a more self indulgent rap musician than bo burnham in this garbage gaping asshole of a film

to be honest i liked one or two of the songs, and some of the shots were interesting

but it really felt like starring into Bo’s brown eye while he giggled and dared you not to spank his naughty bottom

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
I get what you're saying, but I disagree. All of that "white privilege" talk was him shutting them down before they could bash him for being a privileged white guy. I thought it was pretty witty and entertaining.

This was/is a gem...

the jeff bezos shit too. and feeling like shit. and the sock puppet talking conspiracies.

just because you think he's cute doesn't mean you have to hate him, you bunch of lot lizard queens

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
the special never mentions he’a shooting the movie in his “guest house” and real house, and was quarantined with his much older wife

he has to pretend he lives in a small place, all alone

its fucking pathetic, if he experienced one bad moment during the entire pandemic ill eat my hat

the faggot probably squeeled and reveled in how much time he could spend on filming this literal masterbation

i swear you would be hard pressed to find a more self indulgent rap musician than bo burnham in this garbage gaping asshole of a film

to be honest i liked one or two of the songs, and some of the shots were interesting

but it really felt like starring into Bo’s brown eye while he giggled and dared you not to spank his naughty bottom
Fair enough. on the other hand, what *should* he have done with the Netflix advance?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
"It reminds me of the kind of shit you would see on YouTube in the late 2000's where it's all "look how quirky and random i'm being"

That's what he is. He was some gay-voiced skinny nerd kid with a huge head playing piano and singing funny songs about Helen Keller and shit.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
I liked it but wished he would try more to be funny, his funnier stuff is much better.

Saying it's the worst comedy special is ridiculous though unless you've only seen like five specials.

Someone recommended James Acaster's "Cold Lasagne Hate Myself 1999" special and that might literally be the worst special I've seen. It's over two hours long and it starts with him ranting about how terrible comedians like Gervais are because they make of trans-folks.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
I liked Bo's first two specials and love all his old YouTube songs. Inside was just entirely too self-indulgent. I know the dude clearly has some issues but there's nothing relatable about a rich guy who's sad because he had to stay inside for a year. Idk what he was thinking leaving all his fuck ups and sperg outs in the special. That was retarded. The whole thing felt like he was pandering, which is odd, because Bo never really struck me as the kind of guy that would do that. But maybe he was just so isolated during his hiatus and the pandemic that he didn't have a friend to be like "Chill man, you're being a fag." So he got up his own ass. The people fawning over it are faggots.

MilwaukeeStrangler

Full Moon Squealer
I liked it but wished he would try more to be funny, his funnier stuff is much better.

Saying it's the worst comedy special is ridiculous though unless you've only seen like five specials.

Someone recommended James Acaster's "Cold Lasagne Hate Myself 1999" special and that might literally be the worst special I've seen. It's over two hours long and it starts with him ranting about how terrible comedians like Gervais are because they make of trans-folks.
Screenshot_20210804-154901.png

I just watched a snippet of it and it's nothing like the above.

Also, the Roganesque way of talking about 'the craft' bugs the shit out of me.

T

Tony Hinchclit

This was/is a gem...

[MEDIA=youtube]k1BneeJTDcU[/MEDIA]
He's dressed like Jesse PS.