• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Blue check gloating 2017-2018

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Everybody in this thread gets a blue checkmark of quality! Use it irresponsibly.

bluecheck.png
bluecheck.png
bluecheck.png
bluecheck.png
bluecheck.png
bluecheck.png
bluecheck.png
bluecheck.png
bluecheck.png
bluecheck.png
bluecheck.png
bluecheck.png
bluecheck.png
bluecheck.png
bluecheck.png

bluecheck.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Imagine writing that sentence unironically as a 40 year old man. He has the brain of a fucking toddler.
It really cracked his brain to get that checkmark. It made him believe his own bullshit and become an insufferable asshole. He really should have sued twitter because that blue check ruined his life and had a very negative effect on his mental health. You know he would tell strangers at hooligans that he has a blue check on twitter.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Last edited:
G

I am so happy that his blue checkmark was taken away from him. Nothing gets me harder that the picture of him crying on his web cam, after he got suspended from Twitter.

That was great. Someone made that comment about his cat being there and he made that kind of half smile that sad people make. I'd say he looked like he lost a loved one but he's such a narcissist he probably cares more about his Twitter than he does his family.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
It really cracked his brain to get that checkmark. It made him believe his own bullshit and become an insufferable asshole. He really should have sued twitter because that blue check ruined his life and had a very negative effect on his mental health. You know he would tell strangers at hooligans that he has a blue check on twitter.
I heard the One Ring inscription retardedly tattooed on his arm started glowing when he got his precious checkmark.