Bloated Alcoholic Manchild Bam Margera, Claims Being A Bloated Alcoholic Manchild Is A Mental Illness.

Petworth dude

I'm a bookworm who likes to chat.
What is the point of throwing your life away because someone dies? I’ll never get it. A kid maybe, I get it as a father. Why not become a vigilante and do something positive?

He had such a great life. How do you let it spiral out of control over one death? I dont care if its your best friend, its been 10 years, get it together dude
He already had some substance abuse issues before Dunn's death. A lot of people forgot this, but Bam had an intervention and went to rehab for a few days in 2009 or 2010 for booze and coke. He was doing a ton of coke when Bam's Unholy Union was being filmed, and I think I heard he doesn't even remember filming Minghags. He's just a piece of shit with a piece of shit excuse.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Yes that’s what I’m saying. People act like all his problems are because of Dunn dying. This is untrue. He was already an addict, already heading down this road, and IMO would have reached this same place whether any friends died or not.
Exactly, he’s been a mess for years and has been using Dunn (who died around a decade ago) as his excuse. Crazy how Steve-O was on the same dangerous path but got his life together. Everyone assumed he’d be long dead by now from drugs!