• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Black woman tells Jordan Peterson she enjoys his content, Jordan proceeds to bawl his eyes out

G

I am convinced (((they))) sodomized (buck broken) this man sometime in 2019-2020 (when he was going to Russia for treatments).
Can't rape the willing. Guy lives to defend them. He also worked with the UN on some "sustainable development" bullshit that his fanboys try to wave off like it's no big deal. Another manufactured personality that exists to convince the rubes they've got someone they can root for. Like Lenin (who he has giant murals of in his home) said "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves."
EENncuyW4AA_WoM.jpg
editorial-tol-peterson-046306.jpeg

G

Seeing anyone over the age of 10 cry is incredibly uncomfortable for me but for some reason watching this man weep enrages me. Then I saw those stupid fucking suits he had custom made.

I understand that he saw a bunch of fatherless young men and capitalized on that, and was making sense about the trans issue for a while, but like someone else here said, he has the ability to say and do more about the subject and is too pussy to do so. Instead he'll just blubber about nothing.
He debated some crazy trans law and that's it. He has a faggy voice and tells people to take pills to deal with life's problems. Also his daughter is a coal burning whore with herpes. Kike worshipper too

G

He debated some crazy trans law and that's it. He has a faggy voice and tells people to take pills to deal with life's problems. Also his daughter is a coal burning whore with herpes. Kike worshipper too
Oh his wife is a stupid ugly bitch too. When I saw him live, she was the "opening act" and rambled on about some stupid shit vacation she went on. No point to her story, she was just telling an audience of thousands about shit she did on her vacation. Crazy.