• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Black woman tells Jordan Peterson she enjoys his content, Jordan proceeds to bawl his eyes out

G

Screenshot_20230402-120426.png

[MEDIA=youtube]NLDAeb4S3tU[/MEDIA]

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
The guy is an overrated nutbag. Just because he stood up to the Canadian government's faggotry does not mean he has anything coherent or valuable to say here. Clean your room? How about stop swallowing pills weirdo.
He’s such a gay fence rider like Tim Pool. Ohhh I’m not against trannies I’m against the concept of compelled speech and being forced to use their pronouns. Hey retard you know they’re going to call you a nazi either way, just say what we’re all thinking and admit these people should be burned at the stake. At least that’s an idea I could get behind

G

He’s such a gay fence rider like Tim Pool. Ohhh I’m not against trannies I’m against the concept of compelled speech and being forced to use their pronouns. Hey retard you know they’re going to call you a nazi either way, just say what we’re all thinking and admit these people should be burned at the stake. At least that’s an idea I could get behind
Nah I saw him live. When cameras are off he was more open about his real thoughts on trannies lol.

Goes against his "always tell the truth" shit probably, but whatever.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
Nah I saw him live. When cameras are off he was more open about his real thoughts on trannies lol.

Goes against his "always tell the truth" shit probably, but whatever.
And what were his thoughts on the JQ? I heard Peterson has a nickname for his mouth, he calls it the Jew goo hole because he can’t get enough of the yummy gooey Jewy Daily Wire cummies. I asked him at his last live event hey Jordan what are your thoughts on Jew cum and all he could say was “delicious”

G

And what were his thoughts on the JQ? I heard Peterson has a nickname for his mouth, he calls it the Jew goo hole because he can’t get enough of the yummy gooey Jewy Daily Wire cummies. I asked him at his last live event hey Jordan what are your thoughts on Jew cum and all he could say was “delicious”
Yeah Peterson's a kiked faggot and I think he's a retarded pussy. I wasn't debating that.

G

Are Peterson fans just people with no fathers? All he seems to do it give common sense advice so I never saw the fuss either way. If I wanted a drug addict father I would dig mine up.
I liked him when he was sensible, no nonsense and a voice of reason. Someone who really did turn chaos into order.

But now he's ranting about Twitter and constantly crying and part of the daily wire...

Forum Clout
Are Peterson fans just people with no fathers? All he seems to do it give common sense advice so I never saw the fuss either way.
I got into an argument with one of his dickriders one. That's exactly it. I also brought up all Based Lobster Doc's advice was all just basic shit any "male influence", dad, grandad, cousin, whatever, would have given someone growing up. He more or less went ballistic, informing me "Well not everyone had that!".

So naturally, their faggoty daddy issues are now everyone elses problem.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Seeing anyone over the age of 10 cry is incredibly uncomfortable for me but for some reason watching this man weep enrages me. Then I saw those stupid fucking suits he had custom made.

I understand that he saw a bunch of fatherless young men and capitalized on that, and was making sense about the trans issue for a while, but like someone else here said, he has the ability to say and do more about the subject and is too pussy to do so. Instead he'll just blubber about nothing.