• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Black Woman Appreciation Thread #1

Forum Clout
Black chick at the McDonald's down the road always gives me free (stolen) food because I complimented her nails once when she gave me change and told her I hope to see her again next time. Seeing as she's, you know, it's probably one of the nicest things someone has ever said to her. They're very easy to win over especially since they're usually beaten up by their men. It's just facts.
I know exactly what you're talking about. My friend and I would frequently get drunk before wandering to a McDonalds next to a housing project. We were always the only white people in there and were the only ones who were polite to the black girls behind the counter. Without fail they would fuck up our orders and when we'd point it out we'd tell them it wasn't a big deal and we could wait a little longer. This was almost always surrounded by absolute chaos from the darker patrons. More often than not I would walk out with food that I didn't order or pay for and at least one time where they didn't make me pay for my food at all. A little bit of kindness and we must have come off like mythical creatures to them.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I know exactly what you're talking about. My friend and I would frequently get drunk before wandering to a McDonalds next to a housing project. We were always the only white people in there and were the only ones who were polite to the black girls behind the counter. Without fail they would fuck up our orders and when we'd point it out we'd tell them it wasn't a big deal and we could wait a little longer. This was almost always surrounded by absolute chaos from the darker patrons. More often than not I would walk out with food that I didn't order or pay for and at least one time where they didn't make me pay for my food at all. A little bit of kindness and we must have come off like mythical creatures to them.
Don't even get me started on big black women. I'm like fucking catnip to them it's hilarious. You don't even need to be polite to them at all. They just like anyone who talks to them like a homegirl and has some twang to their speech.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
jxd00d-p7hml-15eb9e.jpg
Awful pose, is she picking lice?

G

This is what the game looks like
e2fb363ede888c3fd7fb7373497cec58.jpg

I need a video version of that k thx

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
here's a true life hack/cheat code:

You can be ugly as sin (as a dude), and you can easily get a decent black girl........EASILY

the only exception is if you're living in a major metro area......anything young, and over isn't fucking with some broke nigga who's also ugly

G

I think you can just put @ in front of my username in case you guys find it. It'll give me a notification.